April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3991 greysgirl

• 370 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by KathyW 

Hey girls,

Just wanted to post real quick before heading to bed... starting my work week tomorrow..Blah

So I started doing a lil tanning/spray tan and am using Oxyelite Pro (its amazing!) and went to pick up my dress after having the train shortened and tonight was the first time I tried it on and actually didnt feel fat and gross! Its amazing how a little tan makes you feel so much better about your body and the fat seems to be less noticeable (also lost a few lbs after starting the OxyPro) ...lol So anyway I am FINALLY happy with my dress and will stop looking for more! lol

Another thing, has anyone used any eyelash growth product? I have been researching it online and my friend uses Revitalash..I found one online that has really good reviews its call Lashipix. I think Im gonna buy it and see how it works. Has anyone else used anything thats working?

Good night ladies!

Great job on the weight loss Kathy!  Yes, I am using Latisse, actually started a few weeks ago.  I haven't noticed a difference yet but I certainly am hoping for some loooong lashes:)

Mocha, that's too funny about the "holy" bikini bottoms.  Talk about spicing it up a bit on the honeymoon attire;)

Teira, FABULOUS shoes!!  I bet you're so excited to see the rest of the pics....and so are we!

Tris, PM'ing you now!  I finally booked mine and need some inspiration.

We sent our AHR invites out last night!  Yay for checking another thing off the list!

#3992 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:31 AM

Teira, just take it project by project.  If you do anything more than that you'll completely overwhelm yourself.  The way I tackled most of my stuff was doing mini to-do-lists.  That way it was much less overhelming.    I hope you have a great time this weekend!  Yay for bringing your dress home!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3993 tris

• 609 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:33 AM

Lisa - Aww thanks :)! I'm so happy with how they turned out.

Brandy - I feel your pain!!

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#3994 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 09:40 AM

Oops I meant readings lol for the ceremony.

Glad to hear you love your dress Kathy and keep up with good work with the weight loss, you are doing great. I have fallen off the wagon a bit in the last week or so and need to get back on it!!!

Teira-what a great feeling to get your dress. The one thing that really matters!!! Erin has some good advice.

Grey- I feel your excitement about crossing things off your list. It seems though that my list is still huge!!!

Brandy- I hope those koozie turn out for ya!

Laura- love the mixed color ribbon on the bubbles, it looks so cute!

#3995 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:27 AM

So I've decided that the bad thing about having your list almost done...you add things...  NOT a good thing at all!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3996 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:28 AM

I agree Erin!! Whenever I check off a few things Im like ok what else can I buy!!! Thank god its almost here so I'll stop buying stuff!!!!!

#3997 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:11 AM

hahaha, I hear ya. FI and I went though all of our stuff last night and starting packing and organizing to see how much we had to really bring down to mexico and I came across stuff I forgot I had bought lol NOT GOOD!!!! Looks like we are going to need about 5 extra suitcases but thank god my family and friends are on board to bring stuff for me!

#3998 primavera

• 428 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:25 AM

Lovely pics ladies!!

Lisa, sold out??? We have no one booked yet. I have to check with my TA. OMG! I cannot take any more stress at this point! Trying to organize our move to FL is making my head spin already 

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#3999 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:26 AM

Yeah I havent even began pulling out the suitcases yet lol!! Im scared to!

#4000 Lua

• 1,231 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:32 AM

I'm hoping FI will pack light so that we'll be able to fit everything in our 2 suitcases and a carry-on!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users