Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:39 PM

Thanks Lua, I pm'd you!

#382 Teira1031

Teira1031
    • 766 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 12:55 PM

You guys are all doing so great! Ive lost about 10lbs so far since i started bootcamp about a month ago, ive got about another 30-40 id like to lose before the wedding but i feel like im at a stand still. My body is definitely changing, getting more toned and muscles and less fat but still after having a baby i feel squishy and want my stomach to be toned, specially for a bikini in mexico! yikes! i better start busting my butt a bit more. Eating is the hard part for me. Ive actually started to love working out but i also love my ice cream every day

#383 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 01:07 PM

You guys are amazing! My MOH and FMIL are both trying to lose a bunch of weight but I keep telling them we can't wait too long to order dresses. I figure if they haven't even started yet, they probably can't expect anything dramatic before the wedding. As for me it's not losing it's redistributing! Damn deck job is making all my curves head south to my hips and thighs.

Good luck to everyone!

I also tried to convince everyone that it was okay to look bad now because then when we look at the pictures in 25 years we won't be sad about how we used to look, we'll be proud and amazed at how we look then.

#384 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:33 AM

ooo I just had another thought - you guys should check out the show Buldging Brides! It's a canadian show but perhaps they have episodes online??) Anyway, it's a really great show giving lots of different workout and meal plan tips. :)  Tommy Europe - the trainer is awesome!!

#385 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:48 AM

Yeah Ive seen that show before, I dont think it comes on too much though Ive only caught it once or twice and that was a while ago.

#386 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:48 AM

Thats so great Teira!! Keep up the good work, I need to look into this bootcamp business

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

You guys are all doing so great! Ive lost about 10lbs so far since i started bootcamp about a month ago, ive got about another 30-40 id like to lose before the wedding but i feel like im at a stand still. My body is definitely changing, getting more toned and muscles and less fat but still after having a baby i feel squishy and want my stomach to be toned, specially for a bikini in mexico! yikes! i better start busting my butt a bit more. Eating is the hard part for me. Ive actually started to love working out but i also love my ice cream every day

#387 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:50 AM

Oh yeah and ice cream is a huge weakness for me too! Have you tried any of those weight watchers or skinny cow ice creams, I know they probably arent good for you but they are probably better than regular ice cream and they taste really good.

#388 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Oh yeah and ice cream is a huge weakness for me too! Have you tried any of those weight watchers or skinny cow ice creams, I know they probably arent good for you but they are probably better than regular ice cream and they taste really good.

try frozen yogurt!! (Chapman's up here is my absolute favourite - I swear it tastes just like ice cream)

I'm an ice cream feind and FI got me switched over to fro-yo. Much less fat but the taste is still there.
                  :)

#389 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:58 AM

Yeah I like frozen yogurt and those frozen fruit bars are pretty good too! Im doing pretty good staying away from sweets for the most part! Other than my occasional trip to Starbucks YUM

#390 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 06:04 AM

i'm definitely a sweets person, vs a salty.  so what i've also done recently to curb those cravings is to invent my own recipes that are somewhat 'healthy'!  ie. last night i made pumpkin cookies! :)  no fattening ingredients like butter or oils in them so they're really not that bad for me. :) mmmmmmmmmm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users