That sounds great!

Originally Posted by lisadias 

They are an aqua/turquoise color.

April 29, 2011 - Now Jade Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa

#3792 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:03 PM

That's so great that you all have the same colors and will be able to share stuff!

Lisa, do you have inspiration pics for your centerpieces. We are planning the same thing, but will probably try to buy vases there. I need to stop spending so much money on stuff!

#3793 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
      • 521 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:06 PM

Wow, I can't believe I actually got something done- on my birthday nontheless, lol! The pic is not that great from my camera phone, but this is a pic of FI's boutonniere (I still have to add a rhinestone when I get some):

peacock boutonniere.jpg

#3794 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:23 PM

Queen, I really like it!  It's a different thing than you normally see, and I think that's one of the big things that I like about it!   BTW - Happy Birthday!!  That's being very ambitious to accomplish something on your birthday!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3795 tris

tris
          • 609 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:48 PM

It's been an awesome day! Had my BD shoot early this afternoon and it was soo much fun! The photographer was amazing to work with too and it was super comfortable. I can't wait to see the pics!! We also looked at a few more houses and have one in our cross hairs as the current #1. The only downfall, posession is April.15th... we leave for the wedding April 23rd... that gives us a week to move in! Ugh!! Oh well, what can you do.

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#3796 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
            • 1,541 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:07 PM

Tris, I'm glad your shoot went well!!  I hope you'll share some teaser pictures when you get them!  Now, I thought you were putting in an offer/deposit on a house tomorrow? 

Also, question for everyone!  Has anyone ordered any aloe vera?  I was looking on Amazon, and found some lotion that is $29.89 for a package of 15, which ends up being about $2 each.  I would be ordering 30, two packages, which qualifies for the free super saver discount shipping....  I think I may just do it...  I haven't decided yet though.  With the super saver discount shipping, it's 5-8 days...

#3797 tris

tris
              • 609 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:20 PM

We were totally going to but after talking it over with our families we realized that it was already flipped and too small for us... I was a little bummed, but after seeing the one we looked at today I'm sold. I need to stop getting my hopes up so soon, haha.

BD shoot was awesome. I recommend all ladies do one, even for them self! It's so much fun!

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 

Tris, I'm glad your shoot went well!!  I hope you'll share some teaser pictures when you get them!  Now, I thought you were putting in an offer/deposit on a house tomorrow? 

Also, question for everyone!  Has anyone ordered any aloe vera?  I was looking on Amazon, and found some lotion that is $29.89 for a package of 15, which ends up being about $2 each.  I would be ordering 30, two packages, which qualifies for the free super saver discount shipping....  I think I may just do it...  I haven't decided yet though.  With the super saver discount shipping, it's 5-8 days...

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#3798 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
                • 521 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:26 PM

Thanks Ellabaja! I just finished one of the bridesmaids feather hairpiece:

bmaid peacock hairpiece.jpg

#3799 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                  • 1,541 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:31 PM

Tris, I can imagine it's tough with getting your hopes up.  I would probably fall in love with so many houses if I was searching!

Queen, I LOVE the hair pieces!  Very beautiful!

#3800 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 05:02 PM

So, I just wanted to share that I'm at a point where I do not know what to do with myself.  I know I'm one of the girls who is not doing a lot of the extras like centerpieces and such... but I'm just about done.  I made my final order tonight for the OOT Bags (ended up getting the aloe lotion), we picked up the shirts for the GM today, we've figured out how we are going to do the iron-on's for the OOT Bags, I printed the welcome letters tonight, compiled my slimmed down play list and now just need to delete some more songs because I think we have WAY too many...  I don't know what else to do at this point...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users