April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3751 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:15 AM

From what Ive seen their photos are not great at all and they charge a ridiculous amount of money for less than average photos

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Brandy, is there a reason you are not using there photographer?

#3752 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:16 AM

Yeah I just figured my mom would be snapping plenty of photos so I wasnt too worried about it.

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 

Brandy I know you said you won't have the photographer there for the getting ready moments...but what about having someone there in your party to take some of those pictures?  Even if it's not a professional, do you have someone coming that can take the pictures?

#3753 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:41 AM

Good, I'm glad you'll get some pictures of the getting ready then!!  I love seeing "Getting Ready" pictures!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3754 bryanandchar

• Site Supporter
        • 165 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 09:37 AM

Brandy, that sucks they don't allow outside vendors to come in for your wedding. You'd think they wouldn't care since they're making so much money from us already! I didn't like the photog at our resort either and they charged a TON! We're bringing our own photographers down with us that did our engagement photos and they're amazing and it is only costing us a little more than the resort charges for their photographers!! We're not paying vendor fees either because they're staying at the hotel with our group. I really wish these hotel chains didn't try to strong arm people to use their services. Especially when we're already bringing ~20-40 people with us!!! They should just have good services that people want to use!!! On a side note, I've been up for 27 hours now...Probably won't get any sleep for at least another 8-9 hours. This day is brutal!!! I'm going to crash so hard tonight!

#3755 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:13 AM

Char - why are you up for so long? That's horrible.

#3756 maromabride

• 27 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:14 AM

April 2011 Brides,

At what time of the day are you having your ceremony??? I can't decide what time to have mine at...

#3757 Meggers7484

• 315 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:29 AM

Thanks Lisa and Mocha! We actually bought a Groupon for it about 6 months ago. The group on included a free consultation to ensure we're candidates so that is what I plan to book this weekend. I want to get it done as close to the wedding as possible. Did they tell you how long it lasts for? I've read that using a sensitivity toothpaste leading up to your appointment can help with the pain. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with all the appointments coming up!

#3758 blondy

• 133 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:29 AM

5pm for me

We're getting married at Moon Palace Cancun on April 8, 2011!

#3759 QueenDiva

• 521 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:34 AM

My wedding is at 5p. I managed to actually get some things accomplished last night. I ordered the rest of my meds for the OOT bags (by the way you ladies really need to check out Shoplet.com!), the holders & coils for my key card holders, my Jamaica bottle openers, and even limped around Hobby Lobby last night for some more real touch flowers. Now I just need to buckle down and tackle some projects this weekend. FI is taking me to dinner for my birthday so we'll see how much I actually get done!

#3760 SeeFlowers

• 212 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:49 AM

My wedding is at 4pm.

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users