April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3711 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
  • Site Supporter
  • 165 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

I just bought this hair flower for my TTD - I didn't want to wear my original hair clip that I'll wear on my wedding day because it was expensive and I want to keep it....I found it on Etsy (of course, I'm an Etsy addict!)

What do you guys think?

il_570xN_207540548.jpg

#3712 greysgirl

greysgirl
    • 370 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:45 PM

Who all is doing a videographer?  We're torn about doing it since it's just the two of us "eloping" b/c we want to show our vows with our photos at our AHR, but I'm not sure I want to shell out $650 for 2 hours of video coverage!  That fee is also to expedite the editing since our AHR is 19 days after we wed. 

Your thoughts?

#3713 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:45 PM

thanks ladies! :)  i just emailed my WC just to make sure that we are 100% confirmed.. just doesn't make sense that the time slot is showing available online.

I actually have a 40% off coupon which I hope to use at michaels tonight.. and plan to go back tomorrow with the 50% one in hand ;)

Attached Files

#3714 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:51 PM

love that flower char!

#3715 lisadias

lisadias
          • 1,116 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:51 PM

Ok all you american brides!!!! I am heading to Buffalo on Feb 26th for a day of shopping with my cuz! Other than Target and the christmas tree store where else should I hit for wedding stuff. I am going to walden galleria mall to find some clothes for the trips but also want to check out what else is out there. Where is this christmas tree shop anyway? help please!

Lua-that time is totally fine, guest will actually enjoy the time off, some will have a siesta (perfect time) and other will continue drinking! No problem man as the jamaican say!

Brandy-I was having the same issue as you about planning pictures. Do this, figure out what is most important and schecule accordingly time wise ie. i want more me and FI pics, group pic, getting ready shots, ceremony shot etc....It is a little tricky though if you have to go off site for that! Maybe do all you and FI, bridal party and immediat family pictures all in one shot to save time. Oh now I am confused lol

Kitty-I hear ya sister!!!!! but let it all roll off your back, I get so frustrated sometimes and my head is spinning 24hours a day that I just can't shut it down but if you don't let it roll you are going to go crazy and not enjoy the process.

good luck everyone with your weekend projects, i wish you all a productive one!

#3716 greysgirl

greysgirl
            • 370 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:53 PM

Char, who made this for you on Etsy?  I looooove it!

Originally Posted by bryanandchar 

I just bought this hair flower for my TTD - I didn't want to wear my original hair clip that I'll wear on my wedding day because it was expensive and I want to keep it....I found it on Etsy (of course, I'm an Etsy addict!)

What do you guys think?

il_570xN_207540548.jpg

#3717 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:53 PM

oooo very pretty char!

Can someone send me the michael coupon cause I am signed up but haven't been getting emails lately! uhhhh

#3718 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
                • Site Supporter
                • 165 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:54 PM

Also, I ordered some rack cards from Vista Print to use as door hangers - I got the idea from Lisa (I think?), anyways, thanks so much whoever it was! I just have to punch a hole in the tops of them now. Here's a picture of the front and back (sorry it's not the greatest!)

photo.JPG

#3719 bryanandchar

bryanandchar
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 165 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:58 PM

I got it from this seller:

Char, who made this for you on Etsy?  I looooove it!

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bryanandchar 

What do you guys think?

il_570xN_207540548.jpg

#3720 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:02 PM

Lisa - do you need a michaels' coupon for today??? (i also haven't gotten the email yet for tomorrow or next week) but i can send you the link for today's

Char - love the door hangers. i've been planning on ordering some and am totally copying yours! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users