Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3641 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
  • 521 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:39 PM

These are really cute and different- I haven't seen these before!

Originally Posted by kitty25967 

So I just posted this on the May thread too but wanted to show you ladies b/c I am proud of myself LOL  My first attempt at a DIY project ...first of many more I have planned.... I got this idea from bride RosiePosie on the May thread

Here's how my mints turned out.  I just did simple black & white ..our colors are black, fuschia, and white so it will go with the theme well plus I am 90% sure I am using the starfish design on my other printed material.  The picture isn't great (a little blurry), but you get the idea.  I was going to put these in the OOT bags, but I am thinking about doing a "candy/cigar" table at our beach party & including these.  For the OOT bags, I am thinking about ordering black business cards from VistaPrint (probably for free LOL) with pink/white writing and putting a sweet candy on them to read something like "one sweet love" ..... This monogram was also on our invites, as well as, I have napkins & our real matchbooks with it printed on them.  This is the start of my DIY projects, so I am getting better

Mint to Be.JPG

#3642 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
    • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:41 PM

Beautiful bouquet!!!!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#3643 kiwibride

kiwibride
      • 275 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:33 AM

bailey i love your bouquet!

It sounds like i better start ordering my supply of VS swimwear and cover up before they run out of everything!!

Tenny pleased you are still loving your dress, i tried mine on last week when my mum was here and still love it!  Taking it in for alterations next week. 

#3644 kiwibride

kiwibride
        • 275 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:34 AM

2 Months today until my wedding day!  Need to take the diet up a notch!! I want to look good in my bikkin not like a beached whale!!

#3645 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:30 AM

So I just have to share....

I got an email this morning that my Vista Print order shipped early!  Yay!!!  I can't wait, that will pretty much finish off my OOT bags... well, with the exception of figuring out what to do with the design on them.

You ladies were busy on here again yesterday of course!  At this point I wouldn't expect anything less!  I hope to be around today so I should be able to keep up!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3646 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:12 AM

Tenny Im so glad you still LOVE your dress!!!!!!!!!

Did they give you any type of garmet bag to put your dress in??? Thats what Im hoping for and I'll just carry it in that.

#3647 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:08 AM

I bought a garmet bag when I bought my dress.  I will use that as well.

#3648 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:10 AM

I'm just going to put FI's suit and my dress in one garment bag and carry it on board. Our key card holders arrived last night. FI says they look like big Zippos. So now I'm going to try to sell the extras.

#3649 kitty25967

kitty25967
                  • 320 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:19 AM

My pins for my shower came in the other day.  I ordered MOB, MOH, and of course Bride!  I have come to realize that I LOVE anything sparkly that says Bride! LOL  I also plan on ordering Mother of the Groom as well.  I wanted only one big shower to invite everyone, so I thought this would make them stand out a bit and feel special for all the work they have put towards it.  The picture doesn't really do it justice...they are really cute!  The picture makes them look dull, but you get the idea...

Pins.JPG

#3650 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:42 AM

I plan on doing this as well.  We were talking about it just the other day!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

I'm just going to put FI's suit and my dress in one garment bag and carry it on board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users