Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3631 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
  • 100 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

Meggers...they still have black in stock..I guess I'll have to get that one too..the coral looks pretty as well!

#3632 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
    • 100 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:15 PM

Meggers...haha I just read your last post...too funny!!! I think that IS natural nowadays!!  I felt the same when I was booking my nail app., hair app, laser app, extension consultation app. and so on...I guess it's nicer than walking around with hoofs (sp), long roots, and really hairy!!!  I don't think I would be a bride at all, nevermind an April bride at that!!

#3633 Teira1031

Teira1031
      • 766 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:39 PM

They do run pretty true to size, maybe even a little big... so maybe order a size down? The dress i ordered i was afraid would be too small but was pleasantly surprised that was a little too big! so im trying to decide if i want to exchange for a smaller size or just keep the one i got

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Bailey I love that bouquet its gorgeous!!!!

Teira, how did the cover ups fit, do they run true to size?

#3634 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:45 PM

Sugarland is AMAZING in concert! I was front row at their concert a couple years ago and it was incredible! i love love love them!

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 

So, I just wanted to share (totally off topic) that I just got Sugarland tickets for September!!!  Not sure if there are any fans out there, but I LOVE Sugarland and can't wait to go to the concert!  They are coming up here to little ol' Vermont!!

Mocha, although you sent the link to Brandy, I'm going to thank you too.  That was the only thing I hadn't gotten for the bags that I really wanted to get.  I'm going to check it out later tonight when I get home.

Also, I think I've decided I'm going to be a treadmill... possibly this weekend.  I have gotten my tax money back for both federal and state, and figured I would use some of that! 

#3635 Teira1031

Teira1031
          • 766 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:51 PM

Im getting my extentions put in next week and then will get them moved up again right before we leave! Ive never had them before but am so excited to have them. I cut like 10 inches off my hair a year ago and am hating the grow out process so it'll be nice to have my long hair back

Originally Posted by Meggers7484 

Sorry I've been MIA for a few days ladies...my activity spiked so much after joining this thread they thought I was a spammer and started moderating my posts!!!

I'm so nervous...I booked my boudoir session for March 15th!! I was originally not going to do one, because my FI's last girlfriend is an actual lingerie/ swim suit model. I made the mistake of googling her and decided right then no matter how much I worked out my bod wouldn't look like hers!

So I told my fi what I had done and he (being the sweetheart he is) proceeded to tell me that I'm the most sexy, beautiful girl he's been with and that he would love sexy pics because then I could see me the way he does!! I think he's full of you know what but I definitely need to do the shoot for him now!

Sooooo I'm booked in now and frantically hitting the gym! I also booked an appointment to get hair extensions put in. Any of you ladies planning on getting extensions?

#3636 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:42 PM

Meggers, I also wore FI's jersey for my BD shoot. Make sure you get a pair of fishnets too. My photographer even took some shots of my veil and flowers since I already have my bouquet. Maybe you can find a shirt that is the same style as his work shirt and grab a pair of fake cuffs?

Can I ask what part of Canada you live in? I got my lashes done at a place in Niagara and after 3 weeks they were still solid, I never lost any. I actually had a really hard time getting them off.

#3637 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:53 PM

My fitting was great!  I still LOVE my dress!!! YAY!!! 

Are you all buying another bag to travel for your gown????? How are you getting the gown to the destination?

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#3638 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:54 PM

Oh I forgot to tell yall the wedding is just about 7 weeks away and NONE of the FIL's have booked the resort or anything..LMAO....cause if I don't laugh I will cry.

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                  ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#3639 greysgirl

greysgirl
                  • 370 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

Yaaay Tenny for loving your dress still!

Meggers, I'm with Mocha.....snatch one of FI's uniforms and rock out some fake furry cuffs;)

I can't remember who to THANK for the VS codes, but it just saved me a bunch of $$!   THANK YOU!

#3640 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
                    • 521 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:31 PM

Oh so pretty! I can't wait to work on mine this weekend!

Originally Posted by baileybride2b 

Okay so here's a pic of my bouquet....what do you guys think???  I am pretty excited that they are able to do this, I just found the pic and sent it to them.  She said it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Lisa. Those are Awesome!!!! Love em!!Untitled.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users