Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3571 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:26 AM

Still expecting it in March, March 7th to be exact, but we are hoping it comes a week or so earlier!

#3572 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:29 AM

Has anyone been able to find travel size aloe for their oot bags and where? I am having the hardest time finding it Ive checked everywhere, and I cant seem to find those off bug spray wipes either!

#3573 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:42 AM

so only a few more weeks for you Brandy!!! :)

haven't seen any travel-sized aloe around here!

#3574 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:44 AM

so.. i've been checking our preferred jeweller's website literally every single day waiting for a sale and FINALLY! the wedding bands that both my FI and I want are on sale!!! (just in time!!)  We have plans to go Sunday to get them on order :)  I'm actually looking forward just to trying it on again to see how it looks with my engagement ring again. I can picture the look in my head, but it's just not the same as actually trying it on!

#3575 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:45 AM

Yep, just a few more weeks, Im ready for it to get here, but then again Im not!! Still havent met my goal yet!

Just an FYI, shutterfly is having 50% 12 x 12 photobooks

Enter promo code at checkout:
            96DV-EBWK-AD4K-NUUG9S

Offer ends Feb 16

#3576 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:51 AM

well you still have a few weeks to work towards it!  even that being said though, you'd going to look absolutely incredible in your dress no matter what so not to worry!! :)

#3577 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
              • 1,917 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:58 AM

Brandy, I'm looking for aloe too. I think I might end up buying large bottles to split into smaller ones. I wish I could find tubes though. I hope your dress shows up early. My new one should arrive the last week of March and it will be so hard to wait.

Laura, you must be so excited! We ordered mine at the beginning of January and had to give up my e-ring to send to make sure there's a perfect fit. So hopefully, they will both be back for Family Day so I can see them together. I've never seen my matching band, so I hope it's nice!

Tenny, that's fabulous. Are those your engagement pictures that were taken in NYC?

#3578 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:04 AM

Thanks Laura ;)

Mocha, it will be here before you know it!!! this month is already flying by!

#3579 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:05 AM

i'm definitely excited mocha!  we're going to see if we can haggle them down in terms of price too!! LOL .. we'll see how well that works out ;)

#3580 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:08 AM

I totally missed this post!! I was wondering what you were talking about mocha, and what about tenny's e-photos why dont I see them anywhere? I feel like Im not seeing everything.

Thats so great about your bands!!!!! We are going sunday to re-order FI band.

Originally Posted by Lua 

so.. i've been checking our preferred jeweller's website literally every single day waiting for a sale and FINALLY! the wedding bands that both my FI and I want are on sale!!! (just in time!!)  We have plans to go Sunday to get them on order :)  I'm actually looking forward just to trying it on again to see how it looks with my engagement ring again. I can picture the look in my head, but it's just not the same as actually trying it on!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users