Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3551 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 05:44 PM

Mocha, that just stinks!!  I hate it when the parents enable it, and then to see it go down to your nephew...  that's rough.  I have a cousin who is that way with me, but luckily it's just a cousin.  I couldn't imagine it being a sibling....

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3552 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
    • 1,917 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:35 PM

Erin I just find it sad and disappointing. But I'm not going to let her ruin our wedding experience.

#3553 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
      • 212 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:03 PM

Question for you ladies.... For all that will be doing a legal day at home, is anyone doing it AFTER they return from the 'wedding'?

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#3554 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:21 PM

YUP me! The day after we get back from Mexico.

#3555 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
          • 100 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:00 PM

Okay so here's a pic of my bouquet....what do you guys think???  I am pretty excited that they are able to do this, I just found the pic and sent it to them.  She said it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Lisa. Those are Awesome!!!! Love em!!Untitled.png

#3556 Teira1031

Teira1031
            • 766 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 09:05 PM

i love coming home from work to find packages on my doorstep! Got my things i ordered from VS both which i LOVE! I ordered the swim cover up that Emily wore on the bachelor and also a dress that i'm thinking i'l wear for the welcome dinner! Now i want to order a ton more dresses & swim covers... i have a serious shopping problem!

V297283.jpgV313018.jpg

#3557 KathyW

KathyW
              • 123 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:01 PM

Teira I also got my V.S shipment as well and havent tried on the stuff yet as I did a spray tan tonight so I dont want to try them on all stinky lol So Im glad to hear you like the cover up..I got it in black and white..Im sure this will fuel my shopping adiction even more and Ill be ordering more in no time lol Ugh!!! Hope you are all having a fabulous week! I wont have time to be back on here till Sunday so Im sure it will take me a full day to catch up! Have a fabulous wedding planning weekend! :)

33 booked including bride and groom

#3558 SeeFlowers

SeeFlowers
                • 212 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by lisadias 

YUP me! The day after we get back from Mexico.

Great! So am I. I just haven't heard that anyone else was doing that. To me it just makes more sense. Thanks!  :)

Riu Palace Riviera Maya- April 29,2011

#3559 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                  • 1,541 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:12 AM

I think it's all a matter of preference and your circumstances SeeFlowers.  One of the reasons we are doing it before is because the resort needs to know the date of the wedding, since we are doing a "renewal of the vows."  They stated that specifically.  The other big reason is that my insurance coverage is better than FIs, and it's cheaper.  This will allow us to move him and one of his children on to my plan as soon as we do the legal wedding here.

I guess for me it's also a mental thing because I want to know that when our ceremony is over, we ARE married.  I think it'd be harder for me because I'd know I'm really not married.  So...  again, it all depends on your preference and circumstances.

Mocha, I'm glad to hear that you aren't going to let her ruin your day!  That's exactly how it should be! 

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3560 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:26 AM

I see you girls have been at it again!!

Tisha, sorry to hear about your order, that stinks, Im sure nobody will even notice though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users