Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3451 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:33 AM

Was your trip really expensive?  It looks amazing there!!!  We chose BP in the Mayan because it was cheaper and we started planning only 6 months ago so we decided to keep it cheaper...not cheap...but cheaper!  After seeing some of the places other ppl are going it kinda makes me wish I would have looked beyond Mexico!

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Thanks Bailey!!!

#3452 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:35 AM

Brandy, I LOVE THEM!!!!!!  Very nice!

Greys, sometimes I tell you family just doesn't understand.  I think they have such a hard time accepting that we are able to make our own decisions and if they don't align with what they want, the world has come to an end. 

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3453 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:35 AM

Yeah it wasnt cheap!!! I wish I had done more research perhaps, dont get me wrong I love where we are getting married, I just know it has been really expensive for your guests.  Our room which is the basic room is $3500 for 5 nights and the tickets were around $500 a piece.

#3454 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:36 AM

Thanks Erin!!!!!!

#3455 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:37 AM

Bailey - I feel this way sometimes too.  I'm looking at some of the other places brides are going just throughout Mexico and I wish we would have gone with a different resort than we did, but I guess either way, we'll have a great time because we'll be there with friends and family that also WANT to be there.  The other place I really wanted to go was Jamaica, but that didn't work as FI is previously married, and that is where their honeymoon took place.

Originally Posted by baileybride2b 

Was your trip really expensive?  It looks amazing there!!!  We chose BP in the Mayan because it was cheaper and we started planning only 6 months ago so we decided to keep it cheaper...not cheap...but cheaper!  After seeing some of the places other ppl are going it kinda makes me wish I would have looked beyond Mexico!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3456 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:40 AM

Great job Brandy - LOVE them!!! :)

I'll have to take some pics of mine when we finally assemble our envies!

#3457 Hanna20

Hanna20
              • 100 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:45 AM

Hi Lua,

If you don't mind me asking.... where did you order these things from? I also live in Canada (BC) and have experienced the hassles of getting things shipped across the border! If you have a web site or something I would love to check it out. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Lua 

ok - lanyards and zipper key card holders are ordered!

#3458 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:55 AM

They look fabulous Brandy!!!  I love them, but just so you know, I did notice that the bulleted sections wording on the second page seems to be a little off.  (Film, Chargers, Underwater... are spaced a little further over)  Nothing major but I happened to notice it and wanted to let you know in case you want it fixed.  I have a teaching degree so I notice lots of little things!  :o

#3459 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:56 AM

Thanks Tisha! I hadnt noticed it!

#3460 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                    • 899 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:57 AM

Oh, you know why it's like that, because she has everything Justified.  So, it's making sure everything lines up on the left and right. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users