Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3401 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:24 AM

Lisa - yes found the same seller! :)  just going to show my mom and get her opinion at lunch (maybe she'll offer to pay ahaha) .. i think i'll order both the badge holders and lanyards this afternoon.  then i can sell the extras all together on here hopefully.

#3402 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
    • 315 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:26 AM

Lua, have you tried Walmart? They don't zipper, but they were dirt cheap. I think it was 10 for $2, they also had laynards there but I can't remember exactly what they cost. I'm on the hunt for those curly plastic loops for the badge holders, and if in my search I come across some zippered ones with laynards, I'll definitely let you know!

Originally Posted by Lua 

yes... $15 for the lanyards.... $22.36 to ship them!!! :( being in canada is sucking so much when it comes to sourcing stuff like this!

#3403 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
      • 315 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:27 AM

Ohj oops! I should have finished reading all of the posts first!

Originally Posted by Lua 

oo found a lot of 50 vertical business card holders with zipper for $11 incl shipping.  is that another good deal?? ;)

#3404 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:28 AM

Meg - I did try walmart, but like you said, they don't have the zipper ones, and i think that's key for people to hold their tip $$$ $20 doesn't seem too bad though for 50 lanyards... i only need 28 so then i can sell the rest :)

#3405 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:29 AM

oh another question!! to those of you doing the key-card/tip $ holders --- are you giving one to each guest? or one for each couple?

#3406 Meggers7484

Meggers7484
            • 315 posts

Oops sorry I should have finished reading all the posts before I replied!

Originally Posted by Lua 

kk i think i'm going to order those lanyards... i shouldn't have a problem selling the extra 20 on here right?? ;)

Attached Files

#3407 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

I know Lisa! thats what I told him think we will get all this stuff done and then go on a nice vacation and relax and not have to think about anymore wedding stuff, it will all be done and over with!

#3408 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:30 AM

We are giving one to each person, Im sure the couple wont always be together, one might leave the room to go get something and need to get back in the room and the other person is gone on the beach or something.

#3409 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:32 AM

Lisa you are brave for having the skirt on your real dress changed. I would be so nervous after spending that much money.  I am glad I decided to order a second dress, I feel like it is definitely more my style and I get excited when I see pictures of other brides wearing the dress that I copied the skirt from.

#3410 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:32 AM

OK :)  i was thinking 1 per person too.

what are we going to do with ourselves when this is all finally over and we can relax?!!? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users