Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3391 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:01 AM

Brandy, I don't think it looks bad. If it does, then those people are just jealous. You're really lucky to be able to have a DW, AHR and honeymoon. We don't have enough vacation time for a honeymoon, so I'm hoping for a babymoon for our anniversary.

#3392 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:02 AM

Lisa - I think it would look really good together as well.  I guess I got caught up in reading/responding to all the other comments I missed yours, I'm sorry!!

Brandy - I don't think that would look bad.  You are coming back to celebrate...then going on your honeymoon....  Nothing terriblly wrong with that.  It's not like you are coming back for a day or to, just having that, and then leaving.  You'll be here two weeks...

Laura - That's a great day!!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3393 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:03 AM

Laura, It's a good price and they should be easy to sell. There's not many postings for us cdn girls so you shouldn't have trouble. I'll have extra card holders which I hope to sell on here too. But mine are thicker multi card holders.

#3394 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:08 AM

yeah, i think i'm going to go with these.  it hink i saw some zippered tag holders on ebay from a seller in china for a decent price too...  my luggage tag loops sold quickly on here, so here's hoping i can sell the extra lanyards just as fast :)

#3395 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:15 AM

Oh yeah, Im sure you can easily sell the rest on here!

#3396 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:16 AM

Thanks Ladies!!! I thought I was right here, but I guess they tend to listen to their mothers lol! Ive told him not to worry about it, that nobody will think that!

#3397 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:18 AM

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't worry Brandy :)

#3398 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:19 AM

I agree, you shouldn't have a problem selling the extras on here!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#3399 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:20 AM

oo found a lot of 50 vertical business card holders with zipper for $11 incl shipping.  is that another good deal?? ;)

#3400 lisadias

lisadias
                    • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:22 AM

Lua you will have no problem selling them. Did you find the seller I mentioned. I got the turquoise ones too and they should be in soon. I go the 36inch ones as there are ones that are only 17inches which I didn't think were long enough for our purpose.

Brandy- We have our wedding in mexico, coming back April 30th, back for three weeks, off to our honeymoon for two weeks then back three weeks before the AHR in July. You deserve a honeymoon and no one will think otherwise. They may think wow that's alot of stuff to do in a short amount of time but you will need the rest for sure!

Erin-I am thinking of just fixing the skirt if my seamstress can do it or I may have to order a whole new dress and try to sell mine that is still at the bridal shop. Only worry is the boning in the knockoffs are not as strong as I would like. The original bodice holds me up well I think!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users