Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#3371 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:19 AM

Brandy, I take on these silly projects because I am stuck in a hotel room by myself every night. There's not much else for me to do. My only problem is that I usually only get a chance to go shopping one day a week so I really have to plan out everything I might need.

I have a ton of other stuff on the list too, but these are my important ones right now.

I wanted to do the Coach wristlet thing for my MoH but my sister would frown on that, she wants LV because Coach is cheap in her eyes. So even Tiffany jewelery is out. I am going to have my neighbor make them bracelets to wear for the wedding and maybe earrings too. I'm so glad their dresses have a high neckline so we can skip necklaces. But I would like to give them a pretty gift too.

Maybe for the parents we will just do photo books.

#3372 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:20 AM

Erin, do you have the link for the etsy seller that made your bags?

I want to get personalized beach bags, but the ones I like are $40 and I really dont want to have to spend that much since Im buying three of them.

#3373 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:22 AM

Ok question Mocha, I really want to give them photobooks too but when are you giving them to them, obviously not till after the wedding, so you give them their gift after the wedding? I dont want them to feel like they didnt get anything though!

#3374 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:28 AM

Brandy, I think there will be so much going on that they won't notice. Or maybe we will give them the photo books are AHR? When are you giving the BM gifts?

#3375 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:32 AM

Im giving them their gifts at the DW

I was probably just going to put them in their rooms like the oot bags

#3376 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:36 AM

Has everyone already sent out their AHR invites?

#3377 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:37 AM

Laura, try ebay selling serendipity, that is were I got my lanyards 50 for 21$ including shipping. Not sure if he has the zippered badge holders though!

#3378 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:37 AM

oops seller lol

#3379 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:40 AM

we're doing photoboooks for the parents - but not until later - they're going to be christmas gifts!!

considering we don't even know where we're even having our AHR no invites sent yet! ;)  We don't plan on doing it until June though, so the idea is to essentially have the invites half made and as soon as we get back from Jamaica use one of our wedding photos to make it sort of a wedding announcement/invite .. something along the lines of "Come Celebrate The Marriage of Laura & Chris" ...

#3380 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:40 AM

ooo thanks lisa! i'll check him out.  i just checked acklands grainger and they want $1.50 per lanyard.. which is too much

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users