Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:47 AM

Laura, Lucky!!!!!

#2842 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:51 AM

Francine - Thank you!  Let me know when everything is set up, and we can do everything through Paypal.  Thank you for the vistaprint thing too!  I had decided that I'm going to go with Brandy's recommendation on the brochure for the welcome letter/translations, etc...  I was waiting for an email, but I hadn't gotten one for brochures again.

As I sit here home from work, I have decided to work on our play list for the reception!  Might as well do something other than spend money on shoes!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2843 lisadias

lisadias
      • 1,116 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:57 AM

Lua that is great news! The same thing happend to me. Ours dropped $120 per person so $1409.66 double occupancy for a 5star!!! The only bummer is they have a preferred section which we have 11 rooms booked and that one didn't go down because we sold it out but those on the regular side all got a break from double occupance, triple occupancy and singles!

Originally Posted by Lua 

Oooo we just got some great news!!! the price has dropped on our trip!! One of the perks of booking so early was that we get to take advantage of 1 price drop up to 60 days before we leave.  A few weeks ago, it had dropped $30 a person so we passed on it.  Just got an email saying it's now dropped $130 a person and Sunday is our 60 day cutoff so we're going for it!!! our guests will be sooo happy!

#2844 Lua

Lua
        • 1,231 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:30 AM

Glad to hear yours dropped as well Lisa!!! :)   we're going to put our saving towards the upgrading of the cake! :) score!

#2845 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:47 PM

YAY!!!  My last person booked today!!!!!  I'm so excited!  It's funny because I feel she is one of my closest friends...  and actually happens to be an ex-bf's mother...  I know, weird situation!  I was hoping she wouldn't bail, and she didn't!!! 

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2846 Lua

Lua
            • 1,231 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:49 PM

Yay!! that's so good to hear Erin!!!

We may have another one booked this week too!  Sounds like 2 of FI's cousins are going to be able to make it now! :)

#2847 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:53 PM

what are you ladies wearing for your welcome/rehersal dinner?

#2848 kat15.4.11

kat15.4.11
                • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:57 PM

im hearing alot about 'oot bags' im from the uk and unsure. is this a favour? that youd give on the big day or is it a bag at the beginning of the trip? what do you include? thanks xxx

#2849 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:11 PM

Well my agent just called me and told me that one of my dad's friends who has a deposit down just hung up on her! How rude, not sure of the entire situation but my third agent(the manager now) is going through the list of guests to call and confirm all names and such as well as get credit card info but not charge till the deadline of Feb 16th and she didn't not want to give hers so she said no problem I will just need it a couple of days before the deadline and the lady told "well we are not coming then and hung up" Wow not sure what happend but I will get the full story tonight. DRAMA!!!!!

That's great Erin. If you are close to her it shouldn't be weird at all unless she is bringing her son LOL

#2850 Teira1031

Teira1031
                    • 766 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 01:14 PM

Welcome Kat!

OOT bags are "Out Of Town" bags, so a lot of brides put together these bags and either have them delivered to the the guests rooms or hand them out. But you can put like first aid kits, drink koozies, beach towells, playing cards, chapstick, candles, hand sanitizer, hangover kits, personalize mugs, etc... just some fun things that the guests can use during their vacation and also things they can use even after the trip is over. If you do a search for OOT bags you'll find tons of examples and pictures!

When & Where is your wedding? Hows your planning going?

Originally Posted by kat15.4.11 

im hearing alot about 'oot bags' im from the uk and unsure. is this a favour? that youd give on the big day or is it a bag at the beginning of the trip? what do you include? thanks xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users