April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2751 greysgirl

greysgirl
  • 370 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by KathyW 

btw for those who asked its the "linen suit" material (white) with satin lined in the pants...we did our own measurments but just beware the fabric does not stretch or give so just keep that in mind when you are doing measurements. I think it looks perfect on my FI but if he goes to bend over or hug someone he may rip it so he has to be careful! LOL

Thanks!!  Does he think they feel hot since they're lined?  Hopefully he can avoid any seam blowouts....lol!

#2752 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

thank you so much Ladies, you all are the best!!!!!!!

Lisa, I meant to tell you, I contacted the flip flop lady and she can do the aqua/tiffany blue ribbon with the starfish in a wedge or a flat flip flop.

She said she will find any color if she doesnt have it, she is really great to work with! Shes on a hunt to find the perfect shade of coral for me.

#2753 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:08 PM

Teira, any word on that bracelet yet? I still havent ordered mine yet! Just wondering if the shipping really takes that long!

#2754 Teira1031

Teira1031
        • 766 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 01:51 PM

I actually just got an email yesterday saying that "the designer will be shipping this out to us approximately 1/27 and then will be in your hands about two weeks from that date" ....so i've still got a couple weeks until i get it... so it does take quite a while, i wouldnt wait much longer to order if you're going to.

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Teira, any word on that bracelet yet? I still havent ordered mine yet! Just wondering if the shipping really takes that long!

So my BD shoot is next saturday and im going lingerie crazy! i've bought like 6 outfits and have no idea what to wear! I did decide one that i'm going to wear for sure as long as it arrives in time, its going to be my "bridal" one... heres the outfit and then i ordered these blue shoes from zappos to go with it for my "something blue"

GL-4042-3T.jpgGL-4042-2T.jpg

1056956-p-DETAILED.jpg

#2755 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
          • 100 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 02:47 PM

Love it...... Tiera. My something blue is; I bought a white garter belt and I am sewing on a canucks logo (FI is a huge hockey fan). 

I don't know what it is but I LOVE shoes, and those are super cute!!!!!!!

#2756 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 03:38 PM

Teira that is super hot! I love the skirt. I just laid everything out and took the advice of the photographers. I was so sad that I didn't have time to find something bridal, and of course don't already own anything white. Are you doing your own hair and makeup?

I have my new: jewelery and blue:garters but what do you ladies have planned for the old & borrowed? I also wish I could figure out how to include our dog. Maybe I'll borrow her id tag and put it in my shoe?

#2757 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:14 PM

Today we went out and bought FI's suit!! Yay!  When we first went out, I guess he thought he was going to get away with a dark suit coat and then tan pants...  I gave him "the look" and was like, seriously right now?!  Anyway, we got the tan suit today.  We are going to pair it with an orange shirt....  So, things will be good! 

I also went into Bath & Body Works and saw all of their great deals that someone (sorry I can't remember who, with all these posts).  I think I'm going to go back tomorrow to pick up stuff.

Also, someone asked about making the guys wear ties...(sorry, I can't remember who again).  I wasn't going to have any of the guys do it, but FI has decided they all are! 

Teira - LOVE the lingerie!  I'm jealous of all of your BD shoots, your pictures are going to be amazing and your FIs will LOVE them!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2758 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                • 1,131 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:22 PM

For the old I"m wearing one of my Mom rings on my right hand.

I love that suit....I think FI should probably get one for the summer it is awesome.

I think it was Kathy who mentioned it but I got the candles at Bath and body @ 3 for $5 and I got the little lotions for $1.  I think I'm going to pick up the petal soaps that I showed you guys before from the dollar store and get the wine stoppers ---we went to bed bath and beyond for them today (cause I don't want to pay for shipping)  and they sold out this morning, so I'm going to try another location.

I got my the below cake topper

caketopper.jpg

And this is what I want for our sand ceremony, I may have to buy online because the store was sold out

IMAG0085.jpg

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                  ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2759 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 04:23 PM

Teira  - that outfit is hot!!! You photos are going to be amazing!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2760 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:07 PM

Sounds like everyone had a successful shopping day! I'm hoping to pick up some supplies for our programs tomorrow. And maybe start shopping for vacay clothes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users