April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2711 lsmith211

• 168 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:25 PM

Those bags are going to look great Teira!  And I love the idea of personalizing them with each individual's name - I did that with my travel mugs as well - nothing worse than trying to figure out who's is who's all the time!

Oh, and another great place for bathingsuits for us large chested gals is www.barenecessities.com - they have really cute ones in bra sizes with support - highly recommended!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

#2712 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:45 PM

I just wanted to say that from lunch time to now...about 6 hours, I came back to 69 messages...okay, now to go read all of them!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2713 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:06 PM

Thank you for this information!  I think I'll take a trip there tomorrow!

Originally Posted by Michele4172011 

Hey ladies! I went to Bath and Body Works yesterday to pick up some miniature hand sanitzers and same across the most adorable candles!! Right now, they have their "island" line small candles 3 for $5. Check them out! They come in orange, white, pink, green-- they are perfect for OOT bags or bridal shower favors. Each one of them have a cute name "Island Margarita" or "Pink Sangria", etc. Just had to pass it along!! I fell in love with them.

#2714 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:07 PM

Mocha - I absolutely love your picture!  That would be perfect for the front cover! 

Laura - I really like that powerpoint image, even with the black!

Teira - Your bags will look great with that on them!

#2715 QueenDiva

• 521 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:09 PM

I wish I could exercise! I've been so bummed about not being able to. I tore a ligament & fractured the back of my knee cap a few weeks ago. I had surgery 2 weeks ago so no exercise for me :(  That's what I get for procrastinating! Now I have to totally depend on diet to lose the weight. Good luck to you all though!

#2716 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 04:17 PM

Holy Cow it is taking me forever to get through the thousands (ok i exagerare lol) messages, you guys have blown up my computer its soooo slow ;)

Ok here is goes, i hope i can remember everything i thought about while reading

Lua-I love the picture of that dress and I don't think it is too informal for a destination wedding at all, I think it is perfectly appropriate. Drive safe, they are calling for snow tomorrow and can't wait to see the final look. Post pics please.

Brandy-i love that guestbook. Wish I would have seen that earlier cause I would have went with that! The dress you posted is perfect also for a destination wedding. You want everyone to be comfortable and in material that they are going to sweat buckets in so I think it's great and mom will look hot in anything she wears I am sure! Oh and muscle weighs more than fat for sure but I find when I start working out i retain more water to repair the muscles and that keeps the weight on but it really starts coming off after three weeks straight. And I think I am going to get that aqua blue linen shirt for FI with the white linen suit from Studiosuits now that I hear they have great quality. Still a little worried about how thick they are and if they will be hot because they are a blended linen suit.

Mocha-Holy O WOW, that picture is hot hot hot! I am a little crazy with bathing suits and bring at least 5 lol

Bailey- OMG I freakin love those shoes but could never wear them booo!!!!!

Teira- I like the iron on's and the idea of personalization cause your guests will really appreciate that but would suggest making the date and first line a little bigger cause in the pic it seems very small and when you print, it might not come out that great. Rest looks fab though!

Erin-It definately is a privelege and not a right for sure!

Sorry if I forgot anything! Enjoy the weekend ladies

#2717 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:05 PM

Teira - It's funny what we picture in our minds. I love what you are doing for your bags. Ours are bright orange, so I just did a simple logo.

Thanks ladies, I wish I had more time to prepare for the shoot, but I'm glad that most of the pictures turned out. I'm going to start working on the book tonight. Any ideas for what to inscribe or romantic captions? My only idea so far is with the picture of the champagne glass, "Soon we will be toasting as husband and wife."

#2718 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:12 PM

Yes Mocha  you look amazing in that shot!!!!!!!!!!!!

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                  ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2719 nucci

• 77 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

Ok so I've been totally MIA cause everytime I check this forum I start to have anxiety.  You ladies are SO on top of everything!!!  Now that we basically have our final count I am going to start doing all the little things.  I need help though!!!  Everytime I start to think about it I get overwhelmed and give up!!!

What is everyone putting in their OOT bags??  Where should I look for everything?

Are you ladies doing wedding day programs??

How about guestbook??

I'm stressing out just thinking of this!!!  I's appreciate any suggestions!!!  Thanks!!!  All of you are amazing and everything looks great!!!

#2720 QueenDiva

• 521 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 05:40 PM

In the OOT bags I'm putting a nurse kit/hangover kit, jamaica themed trivia playing cards that I ordered from Kingston, beach towel, beach ball, puzzle book, key holder, door hangers, welcome book, possibly sarongs & bug candles, cups that I got on sale at Michael that say "eat, drink, and be married". For my guest book, I want to actually have squares of fabric that guests can write their "well wishes" on that I will later sew into a quilt :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users