Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2681 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

Tenny the white one came from bodyc.com as far as the quality goes I mean I would say forever 21 quality not the best but you cant beat the price.

#2682 Lua

Lua
    • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:24 AM

is it bad that i might just get bathing suits from walmart???? LOL ... i just can't justify ordering online and spending over $30 for a piece and then shipping on top of it!!!... and they're rediculously expensive in other stores around here..... i need at least 2 with bandeau tops

#2683 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:29 AM

Thanks Brandy, sometimes I just feel like I should dress more "grown up." But that also doesn't suit my personality.

Laura, I feel the same way. I'll let you know if I find any affordable Cdn options.

#2684 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:29 AM

No, I wouldnt say so, bathing suits are so expensive, if you can find them cheap somewhere I say go for it, sometimes VS does have some good deals on their suits but not sure how the shipping is to Canada

#2685 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:32 AM

i was VERY tempted a few weeks ago when i saw walmart was just starting to get the bathing suits in again... for $7 a piece!! i'm thinking i'll for sure get at least one to stick "bride" rhinestones on the butt of haha

#2686 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:33 AM

You should laura!!

Im waiting till I finish loosing some weight before I even look at a bikini lol!

#2687 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
              • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:33 AM

I just picked up 3 from a small store by my job for $9.99 each.  I do need some stapless ones now too.  How many is enough to bring with us?

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2688 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

tenny - i'm going to get 2 strapless ones probably - we're there 3 days before the wedding and then i do already have 3 at home.  just not sure if they fit properly.... since i started running last year, my thighs/butt toned down quite a bit and i might have saggy butt in the suits i have haha

#2689 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:40 AM

wow my last post totally didn't make sense haha

essentially i'm going to get 2 with bandeau tops to wear the 3 days before the wedding, then after the wedding i won't care about strap marks, so i'll probably bring at least 2 of the halter ones i already have (and maybe just switch bottoms around?)

#2690 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:40 AM

I think the minimum is 3 swimsuits so that you always have at least one dry one! Of those three, one should be for activities, and one for minimal tan lines.

Laura, I think I will end up checking Walmart for the same thing. I also saw that Zellers had some that looked cute. Plus there's always Winners. I'm still hoping to make it to Buffalo for one last shopping trip before we leave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users