Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2641 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:14 AM

with the garter do I need to worry about it showing, because my dress is a slim fitting merimaide style?

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2642 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:15 AM

My mom had me when she was 19 too!!!

Yeah I saw that Tenny, her's was just a map, I think I would rather have some sort of book, and then people can add their own personal message, and they can fill out the page with where they traveled from and all that good stuff!!!

#2643 APOLA2035

APOLA2035
      • Site Supporter
      • 55 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:19 AM

Love the idea Brandy.

With that  made me remember that I forgot to tell you that I won't have a guest book BOOK, I purchased a metal guest book signature mat (engravable.jpg

#2644 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:22 AM

Apola, I'm in btw both ideas too....still not sure which to do

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
          ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2645 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
          • 1,917 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 09:48 AM

For our guest book, I just had a photo book made with our engagement pictures and on the front it says "Thoughts and Wishes, for the new Mr. & Mrs." I wanted something small since we already have so much to bring. It's only 8 x 8.

#2646 Teira1031

Teira1031
            • 766 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:01 AM

Brandy - I LOVE that guest book. would you mind posting the link or etsy seller please!

#2647 tris

tris
              • 609 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:07 AM

3 months exactly for me today ladies :)! Since I'm on of the last brides that means most of you are close to 2 months! That's crazy!!! It's coming sooo fast!

Oh, and FI and I got our first wedding present yesterday. His Gramma bought us a waffle maker. So we totally had 10pm waffles last night to test it out. :)! Hehe. Also went to the dentist yesterday and she mentioned 'your husband' and I didn't correct her. It felt kind of nice :)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#2648 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:19 AM

Here you go Teira!

http://www.etsy.com/...ding-guest-book

LOL, Oh How exciting Tris, I know I get that husband thing sometimes too and I just smile and dont say a word.

#2649 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
                  • 100 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:26 AM

Wow only 24 hrs and soo much to catch up on:

For all you ladies who have just started working out, I am a Personal Trainer so if you have any questions... go ahead, and keep it going it'll all be worth it!!

Thanks for the Iron on ideas, I defiantely think I am going to go that way.

Okay so I have finished shopping for my OOT bags (finally), just waiting on my koozies.  We are going to look for FI's suit and GM's shirt and pants.  My colours are teal and fuscia...well the only thing that's is fuscia is the flowers. The rest is Teal and Khaki color.

Okay so my super exciting news ....shoes.....  I am wearing an off-white gorgeous dress for ceremony and white, sexy wedding dress for reception.  I don't have the shoes for my ceremony yet but I just got my reception shoes yesterday....they fit perfect and are so amazing...these are soo me!!!  And they were cheap but well made:

Fuchsia Pink High Heel Peep Toe Platform Pump 7.5 us

#2650 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
                    • 100 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 10:28 AM

Brandy I took a look at your suit and I would totally get it except it's quite a bit too big.(too bad)

If anyone has seen a Very very very light teal shirt anywhere could you let me know!! Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users