Mocha - your FI sounds amazing, taking care of you when you're "Sick" ... he is going to LOVE your BD pics! Im doing mine next saturday and im so nervoux/exciting/anxious!
Originally Posted by mochamakes3
Thanks for the nice comments ladies. It is so hard to keep a secret from FI, I felt sick the day I did the shoot because I had to lie to him about being home early. And then he was so sweet taking care of me because I said I was home sick!
Bailey - totally do the iron-on thing. Otherwise it will be way over priced. I got my "BRIDE" iron-on from Michaels for $1.
I don't think I will do too much wedding stuff this weekend, maybe just browse for OOT items. Unless there's a good Michaels sale, then I might work on ceremony programs and place cards. Oh, and start ordering the photo book for FI.
Apola~ Welcome to the group! This is such an amazing group of girls on here! We're happy to have you
Weekend to do list (my weekend started today)
* went to try on suits for FI this morning, he decided on all black so i'll be ordering it from StudioSuits.com since its so much cheaper
* Working out like crazy to get ready for BD shoot next saturday
* figure out outfits for BD shoot
* figure out how the heck im going to come up with all the money i still need to come up with before the wedding! I thought a DW was going to be less expensive than an at home wedding but it sure has added so quickly and the wedding date is coming full speed!
* printing luggage tags, menus, iron-on transfers for OOT bags, maraca tags
* making my "Just Married" swim suit
* deciding my TTD out of the 4 that i have purchased! pretty soon i'll have anough wedding dresses to open a bridal shop at my house....