April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2441 lisadias

lisadias
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:30 AM

Brandy-AWESOME job! Wish I was coming to your wedding lol

Lua-I agree with Mocha, just what you think they may use that day!

#2442 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
    • 194 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:40 AM

Brandy-- where did you order the tote bag? 2 months for koozies, ouch! Where did you order from? I need to order mine very soon to make sure I have them in time! I also reached out to Rebecca at Allurements by Rebecca to see if she can make my bag tops for me. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

#2443 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:49 AM

I ordered the bags from Hawaii, and the koozies are coming from barry promos, they have a shop on etsy and ebay, I WOULD NOT recommend using them, they have extremely poor communication, I have asked them several times what is going on with my koozies with no response and I ordered them back in November!  Their website says it takes 10-15 business days after approval LOL!! What a joke!  I will say they are the cheapest though, and they dont charge a set up fee but thats about all they have going for them at this point, the koozies better look amazing!

#2444 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:51 AM

OH yeah and I forgot they will also have welcome booklets, still working on those though.

#2445 Lua

Lua
          • 1,231 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:59 AM

That sucks about your koozies Brandy!!!! I remember reading that vendor's reviews on Ebay and they aren't so great :S ... here's hoping you see them soon!

#2446 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:02 AM

Thanks Laura!! I dont see how they are able to sell with all those bad reveiws! I read one where the girl didnt get them until after her wedding!! Thats why I went ahead and ordered them in advance, hopefully I will be seeing them soon!

#2447 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:04 AM

Stay on them!!! or worst case scenario --- report them to ebay and papal, get your $$$ back and then order them from cheaptotes.com maybe?

#2448 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:18 AM

I just feel like if Ive waited this long you know, plus Im not sure if I will have enough time to order them from somewhere else and everywhere else charges a set up fee, the only reason I decided on koozies was bc I found them for so cheap, there is no way it will take more than 4 months to get these, but who knows, if they arent here by March I will def request my money back and just do away with the koozies I guess.

#2449 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:21 AM

You have done an amazing job Brandy!!! I love them!

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2450 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:22 AM

Just sent ANOHTER email, I had to break a little shi**y with them this time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users