Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2161 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 06:18 AM

Oh your welcome Erin! Are you going to take pics in your dress at your fist fitting, we would all love to see!!

#2162 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 08:22 AM

Yes, I plan to do that!  I had some pictures saved, but I deleted them when FI started using the same computer as me!  I will definitely get some more taken though!!

I'm just about done with my Vista Print order...  I can't wait for it to be over with!  (The VistaPrint order that is.)

Attached Files

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2163 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 09:30 AM

We also had a successful day yesterday, finally managed to find and order a suit that FI likes, and we found him a ring for 50% off! So that is being sized and hopefully next week, we can go order mine.

#2164 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
        • 109 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:26 AM

I'm a little late answering this but I paid $611 total for me and FI from Baltimore to Cancun but its not nonstop. Just one stop for like an hour. I didnt think that was too bad.

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

Hey girls,

Have you all booked your airfare?  I'm a May bride, but it's early May and I leave in April, so I figured I could hijack your thread! :o

Am I crazy to hope for say $350.00 or less for a nonstop from Maryland to Cancun?

#2165 fmichelle

fmichelle
          • 298 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 

Yes, I plan to do that!  I had some pictures saved, but I deleted them when FI started using the same computer as me!  I will definitely get some more taken though!!

I'm just about done with my Vista Print order...  I can't wait for it to be over with!  (The VistaPrint order that is.)

Erin, before you order, pm me your email address so I can forward you an email (from this side of the border) that says 25 free brochures. It says it expired yesterday in the email, but I clicked the link and it still seemed to work. Brandy, thanks for the suit info. I had looked at the cubavera website and I didn't see that one, so glad you posted it here. We'll also check out Macy's as well. You've been so helpful with everything!

#2166 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 03:46 PM

Alright ladies I totally goofed today!!! And wanted to see what your thoughts were on this situation.

Well we went to that bridal show today, and I was sitting there talking to my FMIL and she was facing the door where the models walked out in wedding dresses, and next to me was my FI, well she gasped and said ooo look at that dress its gorgeous and I turned around and it was my dress!!!!! I shreeked and yelled thats my dress totally out of reaction and excitement! My FI caught a glance but then immediately covered his eyes it was so cute and sweet but he told me that he did see the dress a little but he didnt study it or anything. So Im really ticked at myself for my blurt! Should I be worried about it or not, I mean obviously he didnt see me in the dress but someone else, what are your thoughts on this is ok if FI sees your dress just as long as your not in it! I dont know I just feel so mad at myself right now!!!!!

#2167 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
              • 109 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:12 PM

Aww that is cute. You obviously love your dress so I would stick with it. I think its fine. He probably will barely remember what it looks like in a couple months and it will be different seeing you in it anyway.

#2168 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:39 PM

fmichelle - I have sent my email address.  I will wait to get your email before I place my order.  I just finished my brochure so I'm ready to go!!

Brandy - That's really cute, but I understand your concerns.  I wouldn't worry about it...he didn't see YOU in the dress...and he didn't get a real close up it doesn't sound like.  Go with it, your dress is beautiful!

#2169 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                  • 1,131 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:44 PM

Brandy,  I wouldn't worry about it....I'm sure you will 200 times better than the model anyway...so your FH will still be teary eyed at the end of the isle...no worries

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                    ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2170 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:58 PM

Francine - If I knew your address, I'd send you flowers because they would be less than what I would have spent if it wasn't for you!  Thank you SO much!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users