April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2121 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:24 AM

awww that sucks mocha!

i was so excited when family day became official. it always made for such a long winter without any breaks.

#2122 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:38 AM

We are really luckily down here (or some of us)...  we have a few different ones during the winter.  At least one every month from Sept. thru Feb.! 

Laura - PMing you now!  Thank you!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2123 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
      • 1,131 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:45 AM

I'm a little troubled...it is freezing in NY right now and I have my E-Photo shoot.....how am I going to manage and I hate the cold to begin with.

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
        ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#2124 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
        • 1,917 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:46 AM

Everyone else at my work prefers having the Civic Holiday in August, but personally I need a day away in February!

#2125 tris

tris
          • 609 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:01 AM

I want a long weekend :(

FI & I are registered at Home Outfitters (Canadian ladies, even you aren't having a shower, you should register there! You get some free stuff when you register and you get 10% off everything in your list that isn't bought for you for a year after your wedding, so it's totally worth it!). We are also registered at Sears for family back at home. I'm pretty sure I'm getting 2 showers, one from my Mom with family, my parents friends, etc, and my bridal party is throwing me one out in the city here with younger girls, drinks, you know ;)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#2126 Teira1031

Teira1031
            • 766 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

My list of things to do for the weekend

1. Work on desing for OOT iron on transfers

2. choose menu & start designing our menus

3. Decide what to do for place cards

4. Going to Craft Warehouse to find stuff to make flower girl pail

5. Going to michaels to buy cake boxed & start designing a label for them

I got the February issue of Brides magazine in the mail a couple days ago and it has these awesome frames in it that i thought would be great for table numbers and our sign for the cake table that will say something about taking a slice of cake for later if the guest want since our reception dinner includes an actual dessert also... only problem is the frames are $55 each... not sure if i can justify that, hoping i can find something similar at like target or something

pink_frame.jpgOrange_frame.jpg

#2127 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

$55 is ridiculous!!! Im sure you can find those somewhere for cheaper!

#2128 tris

tris
                • 609 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

Those frames are so cute!! Go to a dollar store and buy some cheap ones, sand them down and spray paint them!! :)

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#2129 Teira1031

Teira1031
                  • 766 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:21 AM

I just found these on Target.com for $19 , now to ebay & amazon to try and find them cheaper still

51pE-91szmL__AA260_.jpg

#2130 Lua

Lua
                    • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:23 AM

i second checking the dollar store!!! maybe you'll find something there that you could paint?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users