Yeah I'd say it goes together, these may work too

Elegance By Carbonneau

Elegance By Carbonneau

AA Bridal

#2082 Teira1031

Teira1031
    • 766 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:02 AM

I cant find it on the website could you possible post the link to that bracelet please

Its $60 with shipping

#2083 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:05 AM

http://www.bestbrida...68&acc_style=47

#2084 baileybride2b

baileybride2b
        • 100 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:17 AM

lisadias...do you by any chance have the information for your brochures in a program I could 'copy'.  I LOVE your idea but am unfortunately not that creative.  I will tweak it to make my own of course but would really appreciate the help.  You did an amazing job on everything!!!!  I wish I had that kind of creativity...I have gotten pretty much all my ideas from this website! lol oh well I guess I am a right-brainer!!  Thanks in advance..my email is monicagrant@telus.net if you want to email me whatever you can that would be fantastic!! Thanks again

#2085 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:59 PM

Laura - Thank you for the info on the free brochures!  I had a Vista Print email from yesterday that I forgot I wanted to check..things have been so crazy the last two days I'm forgetting just about everything!  I will check it now!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#2086 lisadias

lisadias
            • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

Brandy I love both! So I am no help, And OMG woman you keep finding stuff I love. Can I get that link for the starfish bracelet? I have this thing with starfish lol Speaking of I am sad to say I got my 2inch starfish in the mail for my placecards and only about 6 of them will actually do the job I wanted them to do so i have to come up with another plan. uhhh

Teira that bracelet matches your earings perfectly, score for you!

#2087 Teira1031

Teira1031
              • 766 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:57 PM

Just ordered the bracelet! Estimated shipping is 2 - 8 weeks   im hoping its closer to 2 weeks than 8 weeks, that seeems forever away

#2088 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

Oh that sucks, they must be ordering it from China or something. Well it will be worth the wait i am sure and look stunning with the earings you have already!

#2089 lisadias

lisadias
                  • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:16 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by lisadias 

Brandy I love both! So I am no help, And OMG woman you keep finding stuff I love. Can I get that link for the starfish bracelet? I have this thing with starfish lol Speaking of I am sad to say I got my 2inch starfish in the mail for my placecards and only about 6 of them will actually do the job I wanted them to do so i have to come up with another plan. uhhh

Teira that bracelet matches your earings perfectly, score for you!

#2090 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 05:19 AM

Lisa, heres the link to the starfish bracelet

http://www.bestbrida...eyword=starfish

I know what you mean I also have a thing for starfish I usually buy anything I see that has a starfish or seahorse!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users