Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#2001 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
  • 1,917 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:14 AM

Teira - I'm actually trying to figure out tables today too. Last night, I played around with vellum table numbers in either a cylinder or cube shape. Unfortunately, this morning I realized that it might be too windy outside? So far, we have satin chair bows in pumpkin (orange) and fuchsia. We plan on ordering orange maracas as favours, and that's where the settled details end.

#2002 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
    • 194 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:52 AM

Hanna-- I usually find succes with the South Beach Diet, because it knocks out fat early and teaches you how to eat healthy forever. I started on the 3rd and already lost 7 pounds and haven't felt hungry at all.

Sounds like we ALL love Jillian's 30 day shred dvd. It's only 20 minutes and it kicks you @ss! I can't wait to do it tonight.

First MAJOR hiccup for my wedding, the bridal shop called today and said that they are having fabric issues with the place in China that is making my MOH (sister's dress). Apparently, they don't have enough fabric in the color I picked out to create her dress.... UGH, back to the drawing board. I want to leave work and go there right now... I mean, my wedding is ONLY in 3 months!!

#2003 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

ok ladies!

With help/tips from mocha, I made my bouquet tonight!!! I'm still not 100% sure about ribbon placement (it's only being held on by pins) but here you go!

A "teaser" picture for you ladies only

Lighting in the house is HORRENDOUS right now so i'm not going to post other pictures, or a thread in the flowers forum until the weekend when I have the chance at taking some shots in daylight.

Anyway, here it is! (along with my little brat Boo) It's a bad picture, but at least it give you ladies the general idea.

DSC02741.jpg

ok i lied --- 2 pictures (so you can see the ribbon)

DSC02762.jpg

#2004 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
        • 899 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:07 PM

Wow, those look professional!!  Great job!!

#2005 tris

tris
          • 609 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:38 PM

Awwww Boo!!! My kitties are always getting in my pictures too. "What? Something's going on here?" Silly cats.

The bouquets are beautiful. I love the pop of blue!

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#2006 lisadias

lisadias
            • 1,116 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:43 PM

Lua those look amazing! Now I wish I had done mine myself cause that is exactly the colors and flowers I would have chosen. Great job!

#2007 Lua

Lua
              • 1,231 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:08 AM

thanks ladies!!! i'm pretty happy with how it turned out! :)  as for the ribbon, i think i'm going to concentrate the blue in the middle - like a thick strip of blue - and attach some sort of bouquet bling to it :)

#2008 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:20 AM

Wow!! This is why I hate missing a few days on here!! Ive been sick and I see you ladies have been busy as usual!!!

Laura I absolutely love your bouquets you did an amazing job girl!!!

#2009 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:36 AM

Laura, I'm so glad that they turned out beautiful. If you want to add more blue to the ribbon, maybe do a crisscross layer over the one that's already there? Did the green already have the blue rhinestone? I bought some stones to add to our bouquets but not sure where to put them.

#2010 lsmith211

lsmith211
                    • 168 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:09 AM

Ooooooo - so nice!!  Great job Lua!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users