Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1741 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:36 AM

we're all defintiely lucky that we are able to fit in our BDW time throughout the day! ;) lol

#1742 Lua

Lua
    • 1,231 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:38 AM

just booked my 2 weeks off from work for the trip!!! :)  we leave for Jamaica exactly 13 weeks from today! :)

#1743 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:55 AM

I don't really have the time, but I make time for it...  it's a bad, bad thing! 

Lua - Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you book the vacation time from work?  I did that Monday and was so excited!!  Then yesterday I booked our flights, tonight I'm booking the photographer's flight! 

I've decided that I think my next obsession is going to be scrapbooking!  My bff (and MOH) got me a scrapbook and two packages to go with it (one is the wedding package and the other is the vacation package).  I've been thinking of doing it for awhile, I just have had a GREAT reason to do it.  I will after April!  I also think I have decided to start a blog....

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1744 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:58 AM

Erin scrapbooking is fun, kind of stressful too lol, if your a perfectionist, and it gets expensive but I love doing it too!

#1745 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:59 AM

I put my vacation in back in October!!! I was too excited, as soon as the book came in I wrote it in!

#1746 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:04 AM

Holy hell my heart just dropped! I only have 12 weeks until we leave!!!!!

#1747 sascolo

sascolo
              • 184 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

I like the first ones too.  The dress looks great on you btw....

#1748 Teira1031

Teira1031
                • 766 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:22 AM

It's days like these I wish I had an office job so I could be on BDW on an actual computer rather than my phone. I can't believe only 3 months to go. I'm in total stress mode because I have sooooooo much to do still! I also requested my time off like 5 months ago because I was so excited! I have march 31-april17 off and I am sooo excited to have that much time off!

#1749 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:40 AM

erin - you should totally start a blog!  i've been blogging for a while now but really got into it more over the past year and it's so much fun! .. and addicting! ;)

i had to wait until this week to book my time off (they just revised the board for 2011) .. so i'm off from april 2 .. and don't go back until the 18th! :)

#1750 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 11:43 AM

I haven't booked my time off yet. There is a couple people from my office that are attending, but I didn't invite our boss, so I'm waiting a while so it's not so obvious, and so I don't have to listen to him complain about why he wasn't invited. He's creepy, that's why!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users