Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1731 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:45 AM

I can see it now, Im going to be taking all these shoes to the bridal shop trying them all on with my dress and my mom is going to be like "why did you buy so many shoes!" LOL

#1732 jana297

jana297
    • 646 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:47 AM

LOL! I am the exact same way!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
      April 6, 2012

#1733 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
      • 1,917 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 08:55 AM

Brandy - I think I like the first ones with the rosettes the best. But since you'll be on your feet all day, I think it's a good idea to have a couple standby pairs. 

#1734 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:12 AM

Either way I will find a use for all of them, I will wear them just to wear them around the resort, while I get ready, reception, pictures, wedding, AHR I'll find a reason to use them all lol!

#1735 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:17 AM

Wow, I was gone for an hour in a meeting and I come back to 38 posts....  you guys are great!  I loved reading through all of those!

Brandy - I say go with the first ones, but you know I'm partial to them because I bought them (thanks to you)!  I also love your luggage tags!  Is there any worry that the ribbon may come untied during transport?  Did you glue them together or something?

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1736 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:18 AM

If they do fall off Im not too worried about, all I did was thread it through the loops tied it in a knot and then tied the bow, so Im hoping it will just hold up if anything I guess the bow may come undo but the ribbon will stay.

#1737 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 09:56 AM

Ok you ladies crack me up. I can't keep up! I step away from my desk and poof 40 new posts!!!!

Brandy I love the second ones with the starfish because 1. it has ivory and white which it looks like your dress has two with the empire waist and 2. starfish beach theme and 3. comfort but 3 came in a close second for me, guess we all have different tastes. I think the first ones would look cute while getting ready with a cute robe on.

I totally love the starfish sandals and think I will order them with turquoise ribbon.

For luggage tags I am using the vertical tags that close that i got at walmart. they were really cheap and come in packs of 10 i think, bought them a while back and I have the luggage tag loops. I just put my logo in the middle with blue starfish on each side when I get my vista print order I will post pics. I think I might also add some ribbon for more color, might wrap it around the luggage tag loop.

I think we all may get fired after this year lol too much time on here but I love it!!!!!

#1738 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

LOL, Oh I know, Im so glad I work for family! BC I would not have a job anymore!!!!!!

I often wonder what will I do after the wedding is over, I guess I'll actually have to work!

#1739 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:21 AM

Lisa & Brandy, I'm so glad that I'm not too busy at work either so I can spend all sorts of time on wedding stuff.  Before we got engaged I used to spend all my spare time on house stuff since we bought a new house last year, and I'm already worried about what my next "obsession" will be after the wedding. I'm sure it won't be long until I start encouraging baby talk.

#1740 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 10:27 AM

Oh I know Mocha!!! I was always looking at and buying stuff for our new home too! Now its all about the wedding and I wondered the same thing, will baby talk be next, and then when I get pregnant it will be about buying all kinds of baby stuff!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users