Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1691 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:32 AM

Your girls are the best!!!   Dont know what I would do without you!

oo Mocha do post pics when your done!

Lisa love those shoes, you should get those! Are they glittery?

Teira, did you get any photos of you in your TTD?

#1692 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:38 AM

They are glittery which is cute but I don't like the toe part either and I don't do so well with heels so eventhough I would love to have heels I need something even lower than that to be comfortable.

#1693 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:07 AM

Wow, you guys were active on here last night!!  I came back to 38 new posts!!

Brandy - I'm sorry to hear about the fit of your dress, I'm sure you will be able to lose your weight and fit perfectly in the dress!  We'll be positive for you just like you've been positive for us!

Also - Brandy, what are you using for the plastic bags for your hangover kit? 

For the guestbook, we are doing the white board idea for the DW, then we are doing the matted frame for the AHR.

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1694 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:11 AM

Thanks so much Erin!!!!!!!! I really appreciate all of your kind words it helps motivate me even more!

For the hangover kits the top folds over top of a ziploc bag I'll probably use a quart size ziploc bag and I'll fold that over top of the bag and secure with a ribbon.

You could also staple it, or connect with some brads or eyelets.

#1695 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:12 AM

Hmmmm lisa, do you def want a heel or would you rather have a flip flop?

#1696 lisadias

lisadias
            • 1,116 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:23 AM

I'm open to both. I am not getting married on the sand so I could do a small heel or wedge of some sort. Wanted something cute and sexy for pics but I am such a freak with shoes I have never bought online without trying on first. I am really picky with flip flops with the thong between the toe cause most are uncomfortable and I hate it when any toes hang over the front which I seem to be finding alot of lately!! And I don't have big feet or ridiculously long toes lol I am a 7-8 depending on the shoe but so many flip flops have the thong too close to the front of the shoe and that is what happens. Love bling too and thought about even adding a rhinestone starfish in the middle of any flip flop i get.

#1697 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:24 AM

Of course, you are so good to us, you deserve it back!

I was going to do the ziplock bag too.  It looks like that's what a bunch of people have done, but I haven't seen that anyone has come out and said, YES, it's the ziplock bag.  Good to know!  I figured I'd either staple the folds onto the bag, but now that you mention the brads that's a good idea.  I have some left over from my boarding passes that I did!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1698 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:28 AM

I thought about doing that as well lisa, getting a cute flip flop and then adding the starfish to it, have you checked etsy Ive seen quite a few flip flops on there where theyve added the starfish on there.

Erin, yeah I figured if you staple it than they will have to rip it to get it off and I really dont want to spend that money and have it all ripped up so the brads or the ribbon are a much better option!

#1699 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:32 AM

Freshwater Pearls, Seashells clustered to create Starfish Flower centered with Swarovski Crystals, Clear Crystals, hand wire wrapped set of shoe clip or pins

Adorable rhinestone starfish boutique flip flops

#1700 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 07:39 AM

Alright I have got to stop looking at shoes!!!!!! LOL

I just bought another pair!!!  I am done buying shoes!!

Etsy is the devil!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users