Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1671 Brandy

Brandy
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:08 PM

Lisa, thats great!! More things checked off your list!

Im working on my hangover kits now and hope to have them finished up by this weekend, christmas tree store here I come!! 

#1672 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

Brandy, I need some of your motivation!!  What are you working on for hangover kits?  If you have a template, can you send it to me please?  

#1673 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

I tried to take some pictures of the dress, they turn out so great but you get the idea.

DSCN2490.JPG

DSCN2493.JPG

#1674 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
        • 899 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:19 PM

Hmm, that only cost $98?  Which vendor did you go through?  I sent one place a pic of a short backless lace dress and it was going to cost like $200.  I can't decide if I want to spend money on a new TTD (mine is just a plain cotton jersey dress) or a pretty reception dress.  I think I'm leaning toward TTD but I need to find one under $100.  :)

#1675 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:19 PM

Girl you know I dont do any of that stuff lol!!! Rebecca is making them for me heres a pic of the proof to maybe help you with some ideas.

Brandy, I need some of your motivation!!  What are you working on for hangover kits?  If you have a template, can you send it to me please?  

#1676 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:21 PM

Yep $98 thats it! I ordered it off of dhgate through a seller named earlybird, they were so great to work with really, the quality is great! The inside is completed lined with satin like nice heavy satin not cheap stuff and then layered over with chiffon and the sewing is great too it was def worth the $98.

#1677 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

And it has like a built in bra too, which is nice! 

#1678 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                • 899 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:24 PM

Hmm, so $98 total?  I'm gonna have to check that out.  Thanks chicky!  I bought the $1 store first aid kits so I guess I'm just gonna design a sticker thing for the top of that.  I just can't decide what to put on it.  All I have to go in them is tylenol, the band aids that come in it, and some tums.  Hmm....                And sorry girls ~ I have once again hijacked your April thread.  Hope no one minds!!

#1679 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:28 PM

Yes $98 total, it was a dress that already do, you know what I mean, it was on their site for purchase I didnt ask them to do anything custom.

Heres the link to the actual dress, but you can click on their name to from there.

http://www.dhgate.co...252cea6779.html

I ordered it on 12-17 and it shipped on 12-29! And it may have been even quicker if it wasnt for the holiday!

For Hangover kits, Im putting a first aid kit in there, Im not adding anything to it, leaving as is, then in the bag Im adding aspirin, tummy meds, zantac stuff like that.  Tisha Im telling you go to the christmas tree store in waldorf you'll find a ton of stuff there, they have like 4 isles of travel stuff!

#1680 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
                    • 899 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:30 PM

Oh, and I think it was this thread where someone recently dyed their crinoline.  How did you do it, and would it be possible to do that to a dress where the crinoline is attached?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users