April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1621 Ellabaja1983

• 1,541 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:04 PM

My goal is about 15 - 20 lbs...  I know I can do it.  I have started using my calorie count account again so I'm tracting my food again.  That's going to be huge by itself!  It's not unrealistic at all.  I know it's just the first dress fitting... I'm just feeling...blah today!  However - I am going to the gym tonight...even if I'm exhausted!!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1622 Tennyt1

• 1,131 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:43 PM

You Can do it!!!

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#1623 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:40 PM

We can do this ladies!!! 20 pounds piece of cake!

Well my dress didnt come in, now it says it will be here tomorrow!

#1624 jana297

• 646 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:59 PM

Brandy sorry about the dress Brandy! Something to look forward to tomorrow I guess!

Girls if you put your mind to it you will lose the weight! I have the same plan but I have 1 year and 3 months to do it!! LOL! Plenty of time to do it! When you girls do this it will inspire me to do the same!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
          April 6, 2012

#1625 tris

• 609 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:09 PM

Mocha - there are actually a few at le chateau (FI actually got his whole suit and shirt there) that we love but they are all between $50-$70. One of FIs GMs is super, well, cheap.... We are trying to find something a little more cost effective. I'll check wal mart... Never even considered it. Thanks! As for tradition, screw it, haha. We will be seeing each other before simply because we wouldn't have a lot of time for pics otherwise.
            Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#1626 Teira1031

• 766 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:38 PM

So my TTDs came and I couldn't wait to try it on so FI had to help zip me up. I didn't even bother trying on one of them, it wasn't as pretty in person and is a size smaller than the other 2 and I knew it wouldn't work. As for the other 2 I really liked them both. I'll post pictures later tonight after I get my daughter to bed. I'll definitely need to hear your opinions of the two! Brandy - sorry about your dress but we all can't wait to hear about it and see pictures tomorrow!

#1627 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:36 AM

Brandy - I really hope it shows up today.

Teira - Glad to hear that you at least like 2 of them. I can't wait to see how they turned out.

Here's a picture of me in my reception dress. It's not the greatest because FI was in the middle of playing CoD when I asked him to take it.

Picture 008.jpg

#1628 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:10 AM

Mocha I LOVE it!!!!!!  What shoes are you wearing with it?

Teira, cant wait to see the two dresses!

#1629 Teira1031

• 766 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:19 AM

Mocha your dress is adorable! I LOVE IT ! and you look fantastic in it! And I too had to take FI away from playing COD so the pictures he took are awful . Guys and they video games! :rolleyes:

#1630 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:22 AM

Just tracked my dress, its on the delivery truck!! I should def get it today!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users