Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1581 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:27 PM

Today has been a very busy day for me!  I've been able to cut out and apply all of my labels for my first aid kits.  I also created the labels (and cut them out) for the other bag of stuff (chapstick, shout wipes, lint rollers, crystal light, etc.) I'll be putting in.  Now I just have to finish buying the stuff, and I can put all of that together!  I just have to buy the actual bags we'll be using too!  I plan on taking a picture tomorrow night and posting it!  It feels good to accomplish things! 

I also ordered my sandals that I'll be wearing with my dress!  Brandy, I went ahead and got the tangerine Nina sandals.  It says that they should ship by 1/25/11, so when I get them, I'll take a picture and post it.

Now, I just need to talk to the WC about our welcome dinner and dinner for the wedding!!

Oh, and welcome Kat!! 

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1582 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:31 PM

Thats great Erin! What shoes did you decide on for yourself?

#1583 lisadias

lisadias
      • 1,116 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:41 PM

Welcome Kat.

I am having the same issue with parents gifts. Have no clue what to buy them.

It's feels awesome getting some things checked off the list. I ordered the starfish for my placecards and centerpieces yesterday and will order my pens from discountpens.com tomorrow. They are having a 25% off sale till January 5th.

Feeling a little stressed that it's so close and I have soooo much still to do for the wedding, the honeymoon and the ahr. yikes!

Starting the weight loss attempt tomorrow and for the next 3months.

#1584 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
        • 1,541 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by Brandy 

Thats great Erin! What shoes did you decide on for yourself?

I decided to go with the Tangerine Nina flip flops.  I think my three girls are going to go with the same ones, I'm not sure yet though. 

#1585 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:09 AM

One thing that I did for my parents is upgraded their room at the resort.  It's not a major thing, but they will certainly be in a much nicer room than they originally planned.  I know they won't be spending a lot of time there, but it's just a nice added piece! 

I still plan to do something else for them, I'm just not sure what yet.  I was thinking about buying them a massage package at the resort, but I haven't really decided on that for sure.

So, last night it kind of hit me... I'm getting married this year.  I know that may sound silly, but I've been able to say, "Oh, it's next year" or "Oh, it's still quite a few months away."  But, about a month ago, FI and I decided we were going to legally get married early in 2011.  Last night we were laying in bed and he says, "Tomorrow you should look into what we need to do to get our marriage license and then I'll contact the Justice of the Peace and get that taken care of."  It's going to feel weird being married, but having no wedding.  I didn't think it would be a big deal to me because it's not going to be anything major...just have the guy come over, we say our thing and BAM! we're married!  I'm pretty sure he'd like to do it by the end of January!

#1586 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:46 AM

So here are some pictures of my bouquets that I made. Do you ladies think I should add more color? Our colors are orange and fuchsia.

Picture 003.jpg

Close up of my bouquet Picture 001.jpg

Close up of BM bouquet (I made three the same)

Picture 002.jpg

#1587 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:31 AM

Mocha - I really like them.  I don't see a need for more color.  Very nice job!!

#1588 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:39 AM

Lisa- I love the 1rst bouquet it is gorgeous!!

Ella- Great choice on those orange sandals, I'm thinking of ordering them as well. Super cute!

Mocha- Bouquet you made is amazing. You have some talent!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                  April 6, 2012

#1589 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                  • 1,917 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:08 AM

Thanks - It was a lot easier than I expected. Now I just have to work on the boutonnieres and corsages. Then it will be onto the next project. I also managed to add some color to my crinoline over the holidays. I'm still not sure if I should dye the whole thing.

Before

Picture 004.jpg

After

Picture 005.jpg

#1590 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:23 AM

Mocha - You are on a roll!!  I love how you added the color!  Very nice!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users