Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1521 greysgirl

greysgirl
  • 370 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 06:28 PM

BTW, those of you that are having AHR's, when are you sending out your invites?

#1522 hutchets

hutchets
    • 195 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:21 PM

Brandy,

Where did you get these sandals?  They are so cute.  Are you wearing them for the wedding? 

I'm getting married April 16 at ROR.

Theresa
      Riu Ocho Rios April 16, 2011

http://tickers.Ticke....15e8/event.png

#1523 hutchets

hutchets
      • 195 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:32 PM

Nevermind- I found the link.  I need to start getting the little things as I only have 3.5 months left! 

Theresa

#1524 hutchets

hutchets
        • 195 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:09 PM

Hello Gals,

I haven't been on here in quite a while so I guess it's time to start reading this thread now and get to work on a few things.   I'm an April 16th  RIU Ocho Rios bride.  Can't wait to filter through all of these posts.  I've got to get my invitations printed and mailed out in January for both the wedding and the AHR on April 30th. 

Theresa

#1525 fmichelle

fmichelle
          • 298 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by lisadias 

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jana297 

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lisadias 

I know!!!! We always get screwed with shipping lol Except yesterday I went vista print crazy again and ordered my brochures(50), door hangers(50), photo share magnets(25), a banner, a hat, pens(5 with logo), a notebook with our pictures, sticky notes with our logo, a photo flip book, adheasive grommets for the banner, oversized postcards for sudoku games(50 front and back), a small tote with our logo and our luggage tags (250 business cards front and back) for 59$ taxes in with free shipping cause my order pre tax was over 50$. So happy about that cause I wanted to get my brochure, luggage tags, can't wait to see you small magnets and calender magnets out to my guest before the end of January. A few more off that HUGE list of to do's!

I have my grandmother and a gilfriend in Tampa Florida that are coming but with shoes I would rather try them on. If I don't find anything local I will just have to chance it!

Door hangers!! Awesome!! How did you design those?

I used the rack cards, left enough room for the circle to be cut out and put my logo on the bottom and in the middle wrote " No Molestar Por Favor, Please do not disturb" "Unless you have a yummy beverage in hand!" on one side and on the other side our logo at the bottom and in the middle I wrote " Come find us! We are out and about enjoying paradise!" I just used a white background and added color to the front with the letters and the logo, on the back I kept it in grayscale to save some money! I will post pics of everything when I get it in 14 days or so.

lisa, this may be a silly question, but how do you plan to cut the circles out of the rack cards to make them door hangers.  I too ordered rack cards (just found out my whole order shipped today--even though I placed two separate orders a couple days apart--soo excited!) with the intention of doing door hangers but have no idea how to make it look good. BTW, wish I read your post before I ordered, I loved what you wrote on the back side, wish I did back side :(

#1526 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
            • 1,541 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by greysgirl 

BTW, those of you that are having AHR's, when are you sending out your invites?

Our AHR is towards the end of July, just under 3 months after our wedding in Mexico.  My plan is to get with my photographer before our trip down to Mexico and let her know exactly what I want to do with our invitations for our AHR, so she can work on it once she gets back from Mexico (she is staying two nights - we are staying 7).  This way, I can get the invites out shortly after we return home at the beginning of May. 

For our invitations to the AHR, I am copying a friend who got married this past March, in Mexico.  What they did was take a picture that their photographer took, and make it as their invitation.  On the front side, it was the glossy photo and on the back side it was a lightened version, with the wording for the invitation.  I absolutely love the idea!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1527 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
              • 1,541 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:42 AM

Originally Posted by hutchets 

Hello Gals,

I haven't been on here in quite a while so I guess it's time to start reading this thread now and get to work on a few things.   I'm an April 16th  RIU Ocho Rios bride.  Can't wait to filter through all of these posts.  I've got to get my invitations printed and mailed out in January for both the wedding and the AHR on April 30th. 

Welcome back to the thread!  I was thinking that you were new because I do not remember seeing your name before.  3 1/2 months - now it's busy time!!

Attached Files

#1528 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:45 AM

Brandy - How were those sandals??

#1529 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:05 AM

Greys found some cut purples for you

http://www.zappos.co...da-purple-satin

Product Image

Not sure of your budget these are adorable

Product Image

#1530 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:07 AM

Greys thats hilarious about the peepee pump

As for AHR invites Id like send ours out by Feb 16th which is exactly two months before hand, but I havent even started them as of yet!!!

Back to Brides Roll Call

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users