Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1361 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:35 AM

I ordered some flip flops from DSW.com last night, but I don't know as if I will wear them for the ceremony because they are black.  But DSW has a few different things I liked on clearance, so I went with them because I know I'll wear them anyway.  I either want to go with white sandals for the ceremony or really bright sandals that stand out.  I just have to find them!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1362 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:44 AM

Hey Michelle

I kind off mixed a bunch of things from different scripts that I saw online to create what I thought sounded ok. I actually took most of it from this website for wedding in Niagara Falls lol

I think the barefoot jewlery sandals are quite cute and would look great in pics. You could get some that match your wedding colors. I am not doing the beach thing so I have some flexibility but can't seem to find shoes anyway! Uhhh I am just too picky and can't find the exact color and height I want.

#1363 tris

tris
      • 609 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:41 AM

Lisa, I'm having the same trouble with shoes! I really want so hot pink, blingy sandals that aren't TOO high. I LOVE high heels but since FI is only 2 inches taller than me and my dress is the perfect length as is I can't go higher... I'd be taller than him and my dress would be too short. Damn being tall. Haha.

The issue I'm having is all the cutest shoes are the tallest... the ones with shorter heels are blah. :(

Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#1364 lisadias

lisadias
        • 1,116 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:46 AM

I hear ya sister! Same problem here, I want low heels so I am not taller than FI but they suck!

#1365 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 11:35 AM

Lisa - I was just looking at your signature.... 47 booked?!  That's awesome!  How many people do you have left to book, do you know?

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1366 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
            • 1,917 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:45 PM

The shoe thing is horrible. I love to wear heels and FI is prob about 4 inches taller than me, but sadly I messed up my feet a few years ago and can't wear anything with a heel for longer than about an hour. But I am still looking for something sexy with a little heel.

#1367 lisadias

lisadias
              • 1,116 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:05 PM

I think that may be it, there may be a few straglers closer to the date though so I am just buying everything for 50 and hope that works!

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 

Lisa - I was just looking at your signature.... 47 booked?!  That's awesome!  How many people do you have left to book, do you know?

#1368 Brandy

Brandy
                • 2,628 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:17 PM

Your going to have a great crowd Lisa!!!

#1369 fmichelle

fmichelle
                  • 298 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

Since we're on the topic of numbers, what date did you all put as your RSVP date?  I'm getting antsy and already buying OOT bag items, but I didn't request the RSVP till mid-January.  I just sent out an email with a coupon code for Orbitz (100VACATION btw for $100 off any Mexico/Caribbean trip booked) to help those few stragglers decide.  Just curious how you all are dealing with the numbers game.

Lisa, I'm going to check out the Niagara Falls wedding site, sounds interesting! Anything in the script about "taking the plunge?" Sorry, bad pun.  If you're having trouble finding shoes, have you exhausted all the online options?  You can try and do a search by, eg heels, (your color), (desired height), and it will show you tons of websites.  Just don't put in the word "wedding" because the price will automatically double.

#1370 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
                    • 1,131 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:59 PM

I put Feb. 1st.  But our resort will send us the total count.

Originally Posted by fmichelle 

Since we're on the topic of numbers, what date did you all put as your RSVP date?  I'm getting antsy and already buying OOT bag items, but I didn't request the RSVP till mid-January.  I just sent out an email with a coupon code for Orbitz (100VACATION btw for $100 off any Mexico/Caribbean trip booked) to help those few stragglers decide.  Just curious how you all are dealing with the numbers game.

Lisa, I'm going to check out the Niagara Falls wedding site, sounds interesting! Anything in the script about "taking the plunge?" Sorry, bad pun.  If you're having trouble finding shoes, have you exhausted all the online options?  You can try and do a search by, eg heels, (your color), (desired height), and it will show you tons of websites.  Just don't put in the word "wedding" because the price will automatically double.

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
                      ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users