Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1191 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

Brandy - I love the Koosie's!  Looking at your list kind of stresses me out....  I hope it doesn't do the same to you!!

Lisa - Really like your monogram!!  I'm jealous of your connection with your IT guy!!

Attached Files

Married the love of my life in April!!

#1192 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
    • 1,541 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:32 PM

Alright - I have to share our photo share cards that I just received in the mail today!  I used Vistaprint, and got 100 free post card's.  I absolutely love how they came out!!  The front side is glossy!  Actually, now that I think about it, I did pay a little bit to have the back (second picture) of the card in color, but it was really cheap!

001.JPG

002.JPG

#1193 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
      • 194 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:09 PM

These are such a great idea!!  I love them-- how did you set up the snapfish email/account? I might have to borrow this idea! Thanks for sharing

#1194 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
        • 194 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:17 PM

Brandy- I love your koozies. I'm going to check on etsy now.

Lisa- such a great monogram!

#1195 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
          • 1,541 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:42 PM

Michele - I set up an email account first (just pick any free site that provides them, yahoo, msn, gmail, etc) and then went on to snapfish and created the account using the email address I made up especially for the photo sharing.  Once you do that you are pretty much good to go.  Feel free to use the wording exactly how I did it (I got it from someone on here anyway) on the instructions for the card.  It's really that easy! 

I checked my invoice, I paid $9.99 for the color on the back.  I didn't think that was much considering that's all I was paying for 100 cards!

Attached Files

#1196 lisadias

lisadias
            • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:43 PM

Ella-great photshare cards, I used the same template for my postcard guestbook. LOVE THEM! I love my monogram but only got the final a couple of weeks ago and had already made one myself and bought a bunch of stuff with it from vista print but like this one more. Oh well I will have two lol

Brandy-my blood pressure just shot up for you and me lol I have about the same amount of stuff to do as you. Oh boy!!!!! January is going to be wedding month for sure!

thanks Michele!

Attached Files

#1197 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:45 PM

Thanks Michele!!

Lisa I know, I kind of recently fell off the planning wagon!!

I guess Ive switched over to christmas mode kind of and now Im broke!!! So its been kind of put on hold for now.

#1198 Lua

Lua
                • 1,231 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:25 AM

Love the photo share cards ella!

I had some made several months ago but made the mistake of making a flickr account for it.... i've since remembered that you're only allowed so many pictures on flickr.. so i might just open up a new account on another photo-share site so we don't run into the potential of running out of space!  I think I'll hit up Vista print in the new year.  I'm also in Christmas mode now so January will definitely be the 'wedding planning month'. 

I bought some luggage tag holders from another bride on here and I think they're at the post office right now for me to pick up. First on our list come January 1st is to get them made up and sent out to guests as our official 'thank you for booking' thing.

#1199 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:56 AM

Erin love the photoshare cards so cute!! Yeah that list kind of worries me lol, I feel like when it comes march Ill be rushing around like crazy trying to finish things up and Im one to always forget something or feel like Im forgetting something so I know that will just eat me up lol, Not to mention I always have this dream that I get to resort and I forgot all my clothes even my wedding dress lol

#1200 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                    • 1,541 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 08:59 AM

Thank you ladies, I really love our photo share cards!!

Lua - I was originally going to do the whole thing on Flickr as well, but because of the limit on pictures I didn't want to go that route either.  With vistaprint doing things for free, or very cheap, it makes it that much easier to change things up if need be!

January is also going to be 'wedding planning month' for me too!  I want to work on wedding stuff now since I'm in the groove, but I'm afraid my gifts won't wrap themselves if I do that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users