Photo

April 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
6539 replies to this topic

#1171 Lua

Lua
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:20 AM

mocha - honestly i LOVE how the dress looks on you! I also never really had an a-ha or teary moment when I decided on mine. It was kind of just like a "yup! that's it" moment.

As for OOT bags...

I've been holding off on these until I got a better count of guests so I didn't get stuck buying something and then needing extras later and not being able to find it anymore. I think we pretty much have the final counts now though, so I plan to get started with them in the new year.

The only thing I've purchased so far is little first aid kits which I found at dollarama. I've been hunting all over and cheaptotes.com seem to have the best deal out there (something like $.99 a bag) so I'm going to order them first and either iron on or paint my own design on them.

I also want to include:

- a DIY bookmark

- a DIY puzzle book

- deck of cards

- hand sanitizer

- lip balm

... and i'm not sure what else. It's hard to do when on such a tight budget.  I'd love to do mugs but I just can't afford to spend over $100 for them.

#1172 Brandy

Brandy
    • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 07:07 AM

What about koozies Lua, kind of an alternative to mugs, and I found mine for $1 a piece

#1173 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:55 AM

Brandy - were they that cheap even with your logo on them?

.. i've thought of the idea, but considering FI and I aren't exactly drinkers/partiers it just seemed odd to us to give something like a beer koozie (if that makes sense).. doesn't exactly represent who we are.. unless i'm thinking too much into it lol

#1174 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:56 AM

Yes with our logo and all they were $1 a piece!!!!

No I completely understand your point of view we arent big drinkers either, just socially every now and then, but our family and friends are lol so I figured they would put them to good use!

#1175 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:57 AM

Heres the proof they sent me

I ordered them off of etsy but they also have a store on ebay, the company's name is Barry Promos

Brandy Hash proof2.jpg

#1176 Brandy

Brandy
            • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 08:59 AM

I ordered 40 for $40 which is way more than I'll ever need!! There charge no kind of set up fee, you can send them your logo or they can create one for you, they do charge shipping so Im not sure what they would charge to ship to you I believe my shipping was $9.00 or something.

#1177 Brandy

Brandy
              • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:07 AM

Lua I forgot to tell you, I was thinking about you yesterday when the marathon for say yes to the dress was on lol!! They played like 15 episodes and I actually watched all of them, they were surprisingly ones I had never seen before!!!

#1178 lisadias

lisadias
                • 1,116 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 09:35 AM

Those are awesome Brandy. I like the orange with pink one. I may get these in my color cause I wanted to do the insulated travel mugs but too much room and weight to carry down. These are perfect for that price!

#1179 Lua

Lua
                  • 1,231 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:13 AM

Brandy - they look really good! hmmmm maybe i'll talk to FI and see what he thinks because yes, even though we're not exactly drinkers, our guests are.  I think i'll go check out that etsy shop :)

... oh say yes to the dress!!! hehehehe I have been staying well away lol

#1180 Brandy

Brandy
                    • 2,628 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 10:21 AM

Thanks Lisa yeah I wanted to do the insulated travel cups but It just cost too much, and they would take up a lot of space in luggage, I actually didnt get the orange with pink :( They said it wouldnt really show up too well, so I got the pink and orange ones with the white imprints.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users