Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Yes, I've been there.  It's a very nice shop.  How long did they say it would take to get in?  Mine should be in some time in December or January.  Sometimes I think I didn't pick the right one, but I hope when I try it on again, it will refresh that "this is the one" moment!  That's a big task you can check off your to do list! Yay

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

I went to serendipity in white plains, did you ever go there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Quote:

Ok, Im going to the bridal shop in 30 min!! And I HOPE to purchase a dress!! Wish me luck ladies!!!!!

Good luck!!  Which one are you going to?

Well with regular shipping they said it would be in by March 7th which is cutting it a little too close, so we did the rush shipping and its shipping out Feb. 21st with the rush shipping, so I wont see my dress again until pretty much right before the wedding.

Thanks Ellabaja

Dont second guess your choice you picked it for a reason, I tried on I know at least 50 dresses bc I had to be sure and I just kept going back to this one and I kept comparing all the other dresses to it and then I just knew, so there is def a reason why you pick your dress

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 View Post

Brandy - Congrats on picking the dress!!  It's beautiful!!!

Thanks for the reassurance!  I picked my dress so long ago (last November) because we were originally going to be getting married in September of this year... so I certainly have to keep going to see it every now and then to remember why I picked it!  Maybe I should go see it again this weekend!  (It's at my parents house!)

I bet there is a lot of stress gone now, huh?

A big weight has lifted off my shoulder, Im just second guessing the color though, but thats just me thats what I do I second guess everything lol!!!

A big weight has lifted off my shoulder, Im just second guessing the color though, but thats just me thats what I do I second guess everything lol!!!

What's wrong with the color?  Or... what do YOU think is wrong with it?