Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Queen welcome back Mrs!!!! Everything looks absolutely amazing!! Love your bridesmaid's dresses and you looked gorgeous, cant wait to see more photos!!!!!!!

Queen, welcome back!!  Everything looked amazing!!  I bet you are tired, but I also bet it was totally worth it!!

Mocha, your pictures are absolutely beautiful!!!  Love how the pink crinoline turned out!  Absolutely beautify!!

Alright, so we've done a few things for our AHR, which is July 30th...  We've booked and paid for the location, I just put the order in for our invitations last night, but have spread the word to all of our OOT guests already so they can take care of that part.  I've started to buy things to use for the centerpieces and other decorations at one of Yankee Candles' Outlet stores..which I'll be stopping at again this coming weekend (we have decided to do a luau/beach theme).  Other than that, we haven't done anything.  We are doing a picture frame card box, so DH has to put that together, and then I just have a few other things I want to do with our pictures. 

I also plan on doing the candy buffet and we're still trying to decided on if we want to do cupcakes or pies.  We may end up doing a smaller cake and then a bunch of different pies...  I do not eat pies at all, but DH eats those rather than cake.

(Can I also just mention that I started poking around on the bump yesterday...yea, I totally did!)

Thanks ladies.

Erin, that's great news about the bump. Are you officially TTC?

My neighbor told me she was reading "What to Expect Before You Are Expecting" so I bought a copy to read. It's not bad so far. I've also started the appointment/physical process so that we can get started soon. Hubby mentioned that a lot of athletes are born in the first quarter of the year, so I reminded him that we need to get started if he wants to make next year's deadline.

Well, I came off BC towards the beginning of the year because of some concerns I was having due to it.  At that point I told DH that if we were going to try to NOT conceive, we needed to do something different, and he just continued on...  Then Sunday morning we were talking and I told him how I had woken up with a headache and he instantly was like, are you hung over?  Did you have too much to drink last night?  (Because I had gone over for a BBQ with some friends, which led to beer pong and a few other games.)  I told him no, because I had a couple of drinks right at the beginning, so I could drive home.  He followed that up with, "Well you know, if you are no longer on BC, you should probably no longer drink... you never know, you could have a baby growing!"  So I was like... okay, we are now in THAT mode. 

DH and I talked during the DW about a tattoo he has with my stepson's name on it.  He mentioned that he wanted to get a few other tattoos, but he would be sure to leave room near the other tattoo to add another name, "if that was okay with me."  I know we want to do it sooner rather than later, so I'm just going to see what happens at this point!

I love the conversation with your hubby, "if he wants to meet next years deadline!"  That's fantastic!  It's also very exciting to move into that phase of life... scary, but exciting!

Yay for TTC!  My hubby and I are starting immediately b/c heck, we're not getting any younger!  :o)  My kids are going to be like 14 years apart!!   

Erin, that's awesome. I hope you are soon successful.

We haven't "pulled the goalie" yet. I have a couple of months of pills left and I didn't want to be preggers for our AHR, so I will probably do it then. It is kind of scary/exciting. Lots of my friends already have babies, but I still am still a little scared. But I also know we can a offer a very stable home for our little family.