Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Have you used that company before? If so, you're happy with the result?

Originally Posted by tris View Post

It's for whatever services I want from them. I think we're going to splurge and get a XL book... really I'm thinking of it as $115 OFF whatever I buy, haha. We could totally get a really nice book for that price, but I want all the extras, nicer paper, etc.. hey, it's my wedding photo album, it's worth it to me. And they come with either 40 or 80 pages, the ones I'm looking at are all 80, extra pages can be added for 1.50 or something like that.

Here's the site for all the Canadian Brides out there:

http://www.photobookcanada.com/index.php

Wow ladies those photos are phenomenal!!! Such beautiful ladies the lot of you!

I saw these prints on etsy and I know I HAVE to have at least one with our vows on it. http://www.etsy.com/listing/26963924/large-custom-canvas-photo-wedding-gift

One of my darling gf's offered as our wedding gift to make us 2 albums - one of the trip and one of the wedding day and post them on blurb for other people who came with us to buy. This is perfect because she is a complete shutter bug and took over 1600 photos the week of the trip! She's also a photo shop genious which is perfect. I have the same groupon as Trista, and plan to do the same thing she is!

Meggers - great Etsy find, I love it!!!

Brandy, can you let me know how your adoramapix photos turn out?  That's who I plan to make my book with as well, but I'd love to hear about the picture quality first......

Meggers Im getting that too, but we are putting the lyrics from our first dance on there!!

lsmith I'll let you now how they turn out, I should have them by next week, I ordered the metallic prints, lustre and the black and whites.

ummm Tris.. i'm not gonig to lie, i teared up when looking at the pics of you with your grandfather. so precious and so amazing that he was able to be there!!! you looked stunning girl!!

NO idea what we're doing with our pictures yet!!! i don't think we'll even start thinking about that until our AHR unfortunately... our AHR is starting to consume us now with just over 6 weeks to go.  Invites are finally going out today/tomorrow and then onto decorating ideas and such... NOTHING has been done yet or even talked about in terms of how we're going to decorate the hall... if we're going to get a cake... etc.. Crazy!!! lol

We did buy a new bed on the weekend though with some wedding $$$$ :) so that finally begins our master bedroom makeover. I think I'd like to get one of our wedding shots printed in black and white to go above the bed once we paint and such.

Wow Tris, those pics are amazing!!  I hope I get mine back soon, b/c I'm starting to overanalyze and think that I may have jumped the gun.  I didn't get any bridal pics of me (or any of me by myself at all), and I didn't get but like one prof pic of my daughter and I.  :(  I regret this now.