Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Can I just say you all are so great! I feel so much better after talking about it I think I worry myself too much and get myself all worked up over nothing sometimes!

Originally Posted by Lua View Post

my only tip to you Brandy is try on every style!  the one i ended up buying wasn't even close to what i had envisioned for myself and the only reason i agreed to try it on was because it was marked down from $1536 to $500! When i put it on that first time though... and more so that 2nd time (just to make sure wink.gif) i knew it was my dress!

Originally Posted by CSandCK2 View Post

have to agree with Lua's tip 100%...you may find you are very surprised by the style you end up choosing.  What I went in thinking I would like and what I ended up choosing, were COMPLETELY different.  Just have fun and try not to put to much pressure on yourself to find "the one"...you will! cheer2.gif

You are awesome...thanks so much for checking!

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

I checked, they have yellow ones, in a couple different options, medium, large, paper or water resistant

Paper Parasol Umbrella - Medium (Yellow)

For all the GTA girls that went to Chinatown - Did any of you check out Pacific Mall in Markham? They have a tonne of shops there and lots of cute little things at most stores. It's an Asian mall so you'll probably find lanterns and parasols. They even have some clothing stores with dresses. It's a great place to find costume jewelery too. Another option is the Asian store at Vaughan Mills. I'm always surprised at the neat things they have there.

oh no! i wait a few days and now the white orchids i wanted are no longer avail! sad.gif  now to pick a new white flower.. mom and FI are against callas

the gerberas are the ones i'm getting for sure

media.nl?id=30895&c=642818&h=49c4e34527acbb54b649&resizeid=-2&resizeh=320&resizew=320

it's what to put with them huh.gif

do you think these would go even though they have that hint of burgandy?? (minus the leaves)

media.nl?id=29572&c=642818&h=29be9c8dd6f6cbd130c3&resizeid=-2&resizeh=320&resizew=320