Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

I have to share that I can finally breathe a sign of relieve!  I was one of the few (if not the only one) left who didn't have anyone booked yet...  Finally, I have two people booking today!!!!

Oh, and my mom is picking up the first aid kits so that I can get those and start changing them around!  It's been a productive Monday!!! 

Yeah I was supposed to pick up my first aid kits this weekend while we were out but I forgot my coupons. Do you have coupons? If you go on johnson and johnsons website and they will email coupons for get $1.00 off of 2 products so basically they are buy on get one free!

Ellabaja - Congrats on getting your first guests booked. We only have a few booked but I don't feel too bad because I haven't sent our invites or revealed too much booking info. I'm worried that we'll only have three or four people that aren't bridal party! But who cares! We're getting married and it will be amazing. I made FI watch some wedding videos from our resort last night to try and get him in the planning mode.

Ellabella - I an breathing a sigh of releif myself! We finally got people booking thanks to my awesome travel agent! We now have bride & groom plus 11 booked! With another 7 for sure that will be booking! As if planning a wedding isn't stressful enough our guests are stressing us out by waiting to book!