Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Queen, Im getting ready to start it right now!!!!

Originally Posted by QueenDiva View Post

Meggers- damn girl!! That's all I got to say, lol.

Brandy, when are you posting your planning thread?? I can't wait anymore!

Thanks ladies!!  I can't wait to have my seamstress problems over with!  I hope to be all set tomorrow...which, know I'm all set tomorrow I mean!  SO glad I got things rolling a month earlier than needed so I still have time to deal with these issues!

Someone mentioned damnyouautocorrect.com on the other page, and now I can't remember who...  either way, it is THE funniest thing ever!!  I love reading everything on there.

Laura, regarding the "playing part of the song" that's what I plan to do, I just have to figure it out!

Erin - incase you haven't heard of it, one of my buddies (who's like a computer guru) told me to download "audacity".  he said i should literally be able to cut out parts of mp3 files to make 'my own'.  I've yet to try it, but it's worth a shot! :)

I'm doing a horse and carriage arrival so they start the song just as you come around the buildings into view of the gazebo. I downloaded Virtual DJ to edit songs. I'm still trying to figure it out though because I haven't had much time to play with it.

Brandy - So anxious and excited to read your planning thread!

Well, I found out yesterday that my MOH had even put her deposit down own her room which she said she did 5 months ago!  Plus I'm stressed because everyone keeps waiting to book their flight thinking they are going to get it cheaper (HA!) and now the issue is not only the fact that the flights to Punta Cana, DR have nearly doubled, since it is such a small airport there aren't anymore flights available on the days most guests are arriving and leaving so ???  Stress city!!!  To top it off, we had dinner with the FI's parent's last night and the FMIL informed me that I need to send another invite out to one of her friends who I have never met!  My wedding is in May!  really!?

Originally Posted by Lua View Post

..unless you're like me and find out people keep booking!!!! LOL .. although i think we're also finally at the FINAL count.

Sorry, I meant to put my MOH had NOT even put her deposit down.  She hasn't paid a thing!  My mom called to push the process along yesterday.  Thank God for my mother who alleviates most of my stress!

Originally Posted by kitty25967 View Post

Well, I found out yesterday that my MOH had even put her deposit down own her room which she said she did 5 months ago!  Plus I'm stressed because everyone keeps waiting to book their flight thinking they are going to get it cheaper (HA!) and now the issue is not only the fact that the flights to Punta Cana, DR have nearly doubled, since it is such a small airport there aren't anymore flights available on the days most guests are arriving and leaving so ???  Stress city!!!  To top it off, we had dinner with the FI's parent's last night and the FMIL informed me that I need to send another invite out to one of her friends who I have never met!  My wedding is in May!  really!?

Meggers!  HOT HOT HOT!  LOVE them.  Your hair extensions look great!  I have really long hair but thinking of doing some extensions for fullness and body.  Plus yours curled so well.  What did you use to curl?

Try not to stress Kitty. FI's GM just booked their rooms for our wedding this week. Thankfully I booked 2 of their flights before Christmas because they have nearly doubled. The third one was delaying booking anything and his flight was easily a few hundred more and he will be staying a day less because the flights were sold out on the day we all arrive.

Lua

If you know anyone who knows protools or logic - they can chop songs up for you...if you own a mac, you can probably do it on garageband.