Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Glad to be a friendly reminder :)

Thats great about your guests, all mine are booked and I hope they all paid LOL!!!!  It feels good to finally have a final count doesnt it?!?!?!

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

Glad to be a friendly reminder :)

Thats great about your guests, all mine are booked and I hope they all paid LOL!!!!  It feels good to finally have a final count doesnt it?!?!?!

..unless you're like me and find out people keep booking!!!! LOL .. although i think we're also finally at the FINAL count.

Um yeah thats just crazy!! I think Id be a little irritated by that, although I did have one last minute book, my aunt but she had a good reason she had to get cleared for travel first, since she recently had neck surgery.

Ok, so I took these from my gallery and they are stright out of the camera and completely unedited so she hasn't even done her glorious light and slimming tricks yet!!! Let me know what you think. BD1.jpgBD2.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised about FI's cousins booking a month ago and fine.. we had enough supplies because another of his cousins+aunt said they were going to book since xmas and never did.  And  I was happy when my cousin booked last week out of nowhere. I really wanted her to come but being in school she couldn't. It was last week when she found out she had no exams this semester so yay! she's coming!  I also have enough OOT supplies for her! ... but then Friday night one of FI's friends tells us he booked??? lol oh my... i think he might get a back, but no key card holder or anything... it's not like I was going to keep extras "incase" people booked. FI says "too bad for him!"

Look at you sexy momma!  Great pics, FI will <3 them! 

Brandy, can't wait to hear about the fitting. 

And Lua, goodness, I can't believe people are just now booking!  I hope no one does that to me, but I wouldn't worry about bags for them.  Like your FI said, too bad for him!  Lol!