Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Brandy I bought it too, in black! I wanted it in white but it was out. I'm home sick today so I have lots of time to creep around on here! I tried starting a few of my craft projects today, but nothing I touch is working. I'm going to take a deep breath, step away from the craft table and try again later!

I wanted the Emily coverup! but couldn't afford it with shipping thanks to our tight budget...

Hi everyone btw!!!

Brandy - glad to hear you had such a great shower! the cake is adorable!

VENT --- i've been dying for the turquoise bandueau bikini top + boy bottoms from Old Navy... my store isn't getting them in.... they are either sold out or only have XL on oldnavy.ca ..... so i go to oldnavy.COM .. they have my size!!!! order total $31 ... after shipping to Canada, order total $75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrr thatswck.gif

i don't understand why shipping from US to CAN is so much.... it would cost me like $4 to ship a bikini to the US from here.. *sigh* ..... i wonder if oldnavy canada will replenish their stock any time soon

I know I dont understand why its so high either, it doesnt make any sense, how much would shipping have been for victorias secret! I know it cost me like $30 I couldnt imagine what it would cost you!