Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

I'm trying to get our bridal party to book this week with the CDN US dollar parity. Grrr... so frustrating! I can't plan anything until I have a general idea of who is going. But I haven't even sent out invites so I can't be too pushy.

We do not have anyone booked yet either and it's starting to freak me out!!  We have about 23 people who are GOING to book, but they haven't yet.  Many said they would be the middle of October.... which is... this weekend, so we'll see.  My matron of honor isn't booking until she gets back into work (she's on maternity leave) and that is next Tuesday..  Still, I'm kind of limited on what I can do since no one has booked yet.

So I've found the flowers I want to make my bouquet which is great!  Donwnside?? save-On-Crafts won't ship to Canada!!!! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

oh and ps!  weather permitting (and it's looking good so far) we're getting our engagement pictures done Sunday!!! :)  One of FI's friends is a budding photographer (and she's actually pretty amazing at what she does) offerred to take pictures for us for free as soon as she heard we got engaged!! Very excited :)

Those would definitely look great together!

Originally Posted by Lua View Post

maybe i can find them here somewhere..

Do you ladies think that a combination of these would work together???

bevfabriccrafts_2127_473586188

bevfabriccrafts_2129_70521655

bevfabriccrafts_2124_152325810

ooo, cant wait to see your photos! Good Luck

oh and ps!  weather permitting (and it's looking good so far) we're getting our engagement pictures done Sunday!!! :)  One of FI's friends is a budding photographer (and she's actually pretty amazing at what she does) offerred to take pictures for us for free as soon as she heard we got engaged!! Very excited :)

Oh crap I wanted to order from there also. I found a beautiful blue orchid that I love and a couple of others.

Preserved Natural Blue orchid flowers (30 flowers) for $10.99

Green Silk Orchid Bouquet $7.99

bevfabriccrafts_2068_239751010

So I've found the flowers I want to make my bouquet which is great!  Donwnside?? save-On-Crafts won't ship to Canada!!!! sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

Lua I think those will look great together. Looks like we have the same colors, blue green and white! Good luck with the pics, it should be very sunny and nice this weekend!