Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

our trip has to be paid in full by the end of the month!!! yikes!  we are however only 2 people short of getting 1 free trip though (21st person of the group is free) so *fingers crossed* that FI's cousins book! they told us this pas weekend that they're probably coming now :)

Originally Posted by Lua View Post

our trip has to be paid in full by the end of the month!!! yikes!  we are however only 2 people short of getting 1 free trip though (21st person of the group is free) so *fingers crossed* that FI's cousins book! they told us this pas weekend that they're probably coming now :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you also!

So I just added up my big costs ( wedding package, photog, centerpieces, alterations, trip and welcome dinner) and it looks like I have to come up with about $8500 by the wedding! And that's not including small things here and there ( shoes, sashes, decorations, a few last minute things for oot bags) !!! I kind of want to cry right now! Not to mention not a single person has booked their trip yet sad.gif

I'm not doing OOT bags since some of our guest will be staying at their own homes  - that would be unfair.  So I'm just doing some type of favor....

Teira---now you know what I'm talking about!  I'm crying with you girl...