Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

I have a question for you ladies....

Do you think I'd still have time to do Koozie's?  I'm one of the late brides, so I still have 2 full months left....  If so, where would you recommend I go?

Hahahaha Mocha, I know it's ridiculous how much I have played with these things. I must have about 100 different versions of pictures!

Lua- I got mine from???? oh shoot I can't remember now. Let me check my invoice tonight and I will let you know. 

Erin-so funny FI and I were just talking about that last night. We are thinking of scrapping the starfish wine bottle stoppers and getting koozies instead but the only thing I remember about them is Brandys horrible experience.

Is kustom koozies the same guy that Brandy dealt with?

Michelle if you don't mind me asking what was the cost and how many did you get?

Oh and Thanks for the compliments ladies!

aww shoot -ok!  i'll take a look over at that site and send to FMIL .. they're footing the bill! ;)  the hall just needs some major help to make it bright and cheery. it's not the newest place...

Originally Posted by lisadias View Post

Hahahaha Mocha, I know it's ridiculous how much I have played with these things. I must have about 100 different versions of pictures!

Lua- I got mine from???? oh shoot I can't remember now. Let me check my invoice tonight and I will let you know. 

Erin-so funny FI and I were just talking about that last night. We are thinking of scrapping the starfish wine bottle stoppers and getting koozies instead but the only thing I remember about them is Brandys horrible experience.

I had thought about doing them originally and then when I heard Brandy's horrible experience I decided to forgo the idea too, but now I think I really would like to do them...  I was looking through different sellers on etsy and some of them are pretty expensive (or in my eyes they are).  I'd like to know the scoop on kustom koozies too...

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

No, Lisa I ordered mine from Barry Promos

Oddly enough, I was waiting for a response because Barry Promos is the one sitting open on my screen still.  I will move on from him though!!