Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Tha'ts great Kerry. How many do you have going? Why even bother with invites if everyone has already booked?

Oh fyi I ended up booking with Ivan Luckie! Can't wait to see your pics from him though I am not sure they will be done on time cause I leave April 23rd and getting married the 26th!

I have 16 people going - everyone I would have really wanted to be there will be there :) so happy!

I want to do invites still as its a chance to give people a little more info & luggage tags!

Oh you did!! Fab!! Hope you managed to negociate what you needed. Im not sure exactly what Ivan's turnaround is for pics, but it would be fab if they were ready! lol Looking forward to seeing yours too in that case - are you doing TTD? x

Originally Posted by lisadias View Post

Tha'ts great Kerry. How many do you have going? Why even bother with invites if everyone has already booked?

Oh fyi I ended up booking with Ivan Luckie! Can't wait to see your pics from him though I am not sure they will be done on time cause I leave April 23rd and getting married the 26th!

my FI and I have decided to skip doing invites basically because everyone who was/is going to book, already have! :)  We're on such a tight budget so no point wasting money when we don't really need to.  We are however planning on doing a wedding announcement/invite for the AHR once we return and actually decide on an AHR date. :)

The important people are what count for sure!

I did book the TTD! So excited. Also my dress was delivered today so I am going to pick it up tonight. Can't wait to see it!

I am going to do a pre travel brochure and send out my luggage tags with that about a month before the trip.

I am sending our invites Around the first week of November with an RSVP date of February first even tho I'm sure the people who will be goig will most likely book before February so I'll pretty much already know who is and isn't going.

We aren't doing invites.  We decided to do merge the STDs and invites...  we did boarding passes with the travel info and our website address.  Then we decided to do a letter to everyone else.  We were originally going to do everything here, so we wanted to let everyone know what we were doing and that we would be having an AHR next summer.  Next year after the wedding we will do invites for our AHR that will be made using a picture taken in Mexico.