Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Lisa, I think that dress would be great for TTD, it also seems similar to your other replica dress.

I think I want something over the top, that's why I ended up with ruffles. Because you're right it's our day and I deserve an amazing dress.

Well Im giving you so homework!!! LOL, you need to go to some bridal shops and try on some of the new styles that have come out for spring, find one you LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE and then order the knock off!

I seriously want you to find a dress your in love with! I can really tell you dont love the dress you have now, bc your always trying to change it to make it better, you shouldnt be wanting to do that to your dress, you should think its perfect the way it is!!!

I would gladly do that homework, but that's the big problem. With my work schedule everything is closed by the time I get home and nowhere is open on Sundays. Even the one shop in town with decent dresses only has about 30 in total!

Thank goodness FI continuously tells me I'm beautiful in everything.

So I think I figured it out!  Just like that dress above the ruffles are flat, which is one of the things you dont like about your dress, you need a dress with fuller ruffles like the one you just posted!

Pretty close, but I want the top to have beading. I wear jeans and work boots to work and it kills me. I think when I walk into a bridal store in my work clothes they don't realize that I want over the top and are surprised when I start pulling those dresses.