Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

Thanks Laura, I really only decided on the koozies bc I had found them for so cheap, cheaptotes charges a $49 set up fee, which is more than I even paid for the koozies with barry.  I really just want my 20 koozies and I will be happy, but who knows what he is going to say, he may just want to give me back my money, but thats not what I want, which is what I said in the email.  I mean if you read his page, he says it takes 10-15 days after proof approval, so to me he should be able to do it, dont ask though why it took me 3 months to get mine!  Not sure if I believe anything he says really.

well stay on it Brandy. i remember checking out his ebay page and he had many bad reviews! :S  i do think etsy does the same thing (ie. can help get your $ back) incase it comes to that

Well hopefully he has enough since to give me some of my money back if he cant get me my new ones in time, I mean I dont think Im asking for much here, just 20 replacement koozies, and if he cant do it I dont expect all my money back but at least half of it!  Yeah there are a couple of bad reveiws on his etsy page too, but its funny bc even though they gave a bad reveiw they still gave him a positive mark or a neutral mark, it almost makes me think he gave them the same story with some sort of family issue so they felt bad marking it wrong, just like I would!

Thanks Brandy. I am excited but nervous to try it on. It has been since October that I ordered it and August since I even tried on the sample size that was too small so I am really hoping that I still like it or I will have to venture another try on DH Gate lol