Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

great suit Tris!!

i saw yesterday online that old navy is starting to get theirs in again.  i'll probably end up getting at least one there. Just waiting to see if H&M gets any in their store because i have a $50 gc that i've been saving.

Tenny - My parents are the same way, even though I got the list in September for our save the dates, they still send the odd address. Guess they don't realize it's kind of late, and the invites were a ton of work!

Haha, I'm kind of a zebra fanatic! FI & my room is black, white, red & mostly zebra! I'm at my "zebra limit" though. FI says no more! Currently it's our pillows & sheets (blanket is black), an ottoman, picture frame, vase, throw blanket & painting.... and in my closet, 2 zebra shirts, zebra dress, zebra bra & panties, and thanks to my momma a zebra bathing suit! Haha.

Tennyt1 - Seriously!??! Wow. You're 2 months away now as if there are still people to invite!

I was thinkging the same thing! Its so adorble! But then again so is she! I hope he picks her! Cant stand Melissa or  michelle whatever her crazy name is!

Originally Posted by Lua View Post

ooo i love those suits!!!

oh LADIES! do any of you watch The Bachelor?????? If so, Emily wore a super cute turquoise bathing suit cover up last night. I WANT IT!!!! but have no idea where it's from.  any ideas?

Brandy i think you need to quit your day job and become a personal shopper! Im pretty sure this is the exact one she was wearing! LOVE it!

Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

I think I may have found it, this is it in white, but it comes in a really pretty turquoise color

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265384461665&c=Page&cid=1292979629869&pagename=vsdWrapper

V296757.jpg

V297283.jpg

So I decided that today is the day I will finish downloading our playlists. I want to come up with something fun for the morning of, including music we listened to back in high school. Anyone have some favorites from the late 90's?

LOL, thanks ladies!! I always told my mom I wanted to shop for people and get paid to do it! Wasnt really a realistic goal though lol, she said I would have to move to CA or something where the stars are and shop for them, but she wouldnt be too happy if I moved clear across the country!

Tris, yeah I have a weakness for zebra too lol, Have you seen this one? I love it!!!

V312339.jpg