Sign in to follow this  
Tennyt1

April 2011 Brides

oh yeah i forgot about Winners too! ... at least there's no big rush yet.  I don't think i'll buy anything until March anyway. unless i see a great deal between now and then that is ;)

I don't want to have to buy anything else in March....I'm hoping to have all items check off by the end of Febuary.  FI's birthday is in March and that starts a whole new list  :-)

i'm only waiting until march for the bathing suits because i'm hoping to be even mroe toned up by then and i want to make sure they fit properly!

no sand ceremony or petals for us... we're doing things pretty plain and simple

Tenny - I bought freeze dried petals in December for the aisle and for tossing, I love the pictures I've seen. We are doing the sand ceremony, I bought shadow box frames to use, but I am thinking of just using vases to make it easier to transport. What are you planning?

So i'm sitting here bored at work..... really wishing i could leave early considering i have a 4 hr drive ahead of me tonight ...

Anyway, i'm playing around in powerpoint and have decided on the general idea of what i'm going to do logo-wise for my OOT bags

what do you think?

ootlogo.jpg

Imagine the tree turquoise though ;)  (I need my mac lol powerpoint isn't the right program to make this)

Mocha,

I was just going to use what they give us at the resort for the sand ceremony.  I dunno now...I'm going to look at some stores and see what happens.